Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate NBA Discussion

Go down 
+10
Jamal
LA
OU
bobbitt15
timthebim
killerofchicken
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
Ziggy116
josh200612
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage

Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:46 am

3 good games today. Orlando vs Bulls, Heat vs Celtics and Lakers vs Thunder. Go Bulls, Celtics and Thunder. I think Orlando beat us though.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 am

It doesnt really mean much today but I hope the Heat beat the Celtics and they probably will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:07 am

timthebim wrote:
It doesnt really mean much today but I hope the Heat beat the Celtics and they probably will.

Yes it does for these 2 teams as home court advantage in the 2nd round is at stake. Also the winner most likely plays Phillie in the playoffs while the loser gets the Knicks.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:58 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Yes it does for these 2 teams as home court advantage in the 2nd round is at stake. Also the winner most likely plays Phillie in the playoffs while the loser gets the Knicks.

Yeah playing for seeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Great game Bulls-Magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Great win by the Bulls. Rose is a mother fucking beast.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:02 pm

Lets see him in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Well the Heat beat the Celtics down today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:14 pm

timthebim wrote:

Did you see all the hits Orlando gave him? He kept bouncing right back up. I haven't seen a will and heart like his in a long time.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:41 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Did you see all the hits Orlando gave him? He kept bouncing right back up. I haven't seen a will and heart like his in a long time.

He is very good but the playoffs are a different animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Thunder up 2 at the half against the Lakers.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 pm

What the hell is up with Chris Paul???? 0 points tonight for the 1st time in his career.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:05 pm

He's shot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:18 pm

That's a bit harsh. He was 1 rebound away from a triple double last game. Derrick Rose is the man at PG now anyway.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Paul has lost his explosiveness. Simmons said it best, he picks his spot like a 10 year veteran...problem is he's only 25 years old. Injuries derailed that train
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:40 pm

Yes he plays different now but he is far from shot. He just isn't as good now. Hornets should've traded him when they had the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:00 am

Thunder hand Lakers their 5th straight loss. Lakers are only 0.5 a game ahead of the Mavs and 1 game ahead of the Thunder now.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:37 am

Lakers and Celtics playing hilariously similar to their season finishes last season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 am

And the excuses continue. Getting a bit repetitive.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:38 am

I became a fan of a team after they won Championships, sorry thought I was someone else

But reality, prepare for it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:12 am

I became a fan of the Bulls before they had won a title dumb ass. I think I know everything about everything and anyone that doesn't agree with me is a moron, oh sorry that's not me as my name isn't LA.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:19 am

LOL like clockwork, I logoff, there's Freak loggin on..

You recently said you become a fan in 91? So you just so happened to become a "fan" just before their Title run?

And only you are a moron....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 am

Whatever. I thought you weren't going to respond back to my posts about basketball?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:35 am

LA wrote:
LOL like clockwork, I logoff, there's Freak loggin on..

You recently said you become a fan in 91? So you just so happened to become a "fan" just before their Title run?

And only you are a moron....

I can't see when you're on because you are always hiding.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:48 am

I post too frequently for that to work, but I hide my status from those I wish not to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate NBA Discussion   Ultimate NBA Discussion - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate NBA Discussion
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next