Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2? Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2?   Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 am

The MMA simulation game? I love it.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2?   Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 am

Is it anything like Webl is for boxing or how Jungle Chaos (mma) was?

I've been looking for something along the lines of the sims I mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2?   Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:06 am

Never heard of those games. It's like EWR is for Pro Wrestling but even better. You can control any MMA company in the world and you sign/release fighters and book the cards. You can make whatever divisions you like. You can takeover companies and even have feeder leagues where you send/call up talent.

They have even produced a Dawn of MMA scenario where you start in 1993 and the fighters debut when they really did. I'm up to 2001. My champs are-

Heavyweight- Josh Barnett
Light Heavyweight- Bas Rutten
Middleweight- Dan Henderson
Welterweight- Carlos Newton
Lightweight- Javier Vasquez

Fedor Emelianenko, Matt Hughes and Anderson Silva are my up and coming undefeated rookies.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2?   Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:19 am

It's completely different then what I was talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2?   Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 am

Also it has a feature where you can name any 2 fighters head to head and it would give you a written commentary on the fight based on the fighters strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2?   Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody play WMMA 1 or 2?
Page 1 of 1