Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movies that should be remade

Go down 
+3
4445Frank
Ziggy116
LA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Movies that should be remade Empty
PostSubject: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:54 am

Even though it was a great movie for it's time, Blade Runner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:58 am

Put down the bong LA Laughing

I'd like to see a remake of Jason And The Argonauts, but done right with a director who's not just looking to throw in loads of CGI and cash his check.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:05 am

Tonight it's all vad and cran

Anything mythilogical I love
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:05 am

vod
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:54 am

I'm personally sick of remakes. I think it just keeps showing the laziness in Hollywood. I heard a rumor that Back to the Future and if that happens I will be irate. One of my favorite movies ever.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:40 pm

The odd remake here and there is ok if it's a foreign movie or an obscure dated one, but it's getting out of control now.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
I'm personally sick of remakes. I think it just keeps showing the laziness in Hollywood. I heard a rumor that Back to the Future and if that happens I will be irate. One of my favorite movies ever.
Ziggy, I'm with you one hundred fucking percent. Why don't they let writer/ directors with new ideas make movies. This remake shit is being done by people with little to no talent. (See remake of "The Omen."). I'd say more but it'd be too long to read.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 6:10 pm

They should remake Scream. Why? Because they have no ideas and this would be a movie anyone with a brain would know to avoid. Anyone who went to the movie in theaters would be a safe candidate for extermination once the FEMA camps start filling up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
They should remake Scream. Why? Because they have no ideas and this would be a movie anyone with a brain would know to avoid. Anyone who went to the movie in theaters would be a safe candidate for extermination once the FEMA camps start filling up.

What wouldreally happen? There would be a commercuial every 5 minutes and it would be number one on opening weekend...pathetic.

Squirt
Movie Remakes
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:39 am

I was watching Dick Tracy earlier.

I loved Warren Beatty's version but i would not mind seeing a remake with todays cinematography, makeup, effects, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 12:43 am

The Count of Monti Christo was a great remake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Warriors

I watched it again today and it's aged alot, great for the time but I feel it could be improved now.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:52 pm

I swear by great odin's raven Ali if they touch the Warriors I'm going to find you, and when I do the lack of mountain dew in your country is going to be the least of your worries.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Yeah, leave Warriors the fuck alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 am

A remake that's still set either in the 70's or 80's, but it could be more grittier and entertaining. And a little nudity wouldn't go a miss either.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:04 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I was watching Dick Tracy earlier.

I loved Warren Beatty's version but i would not mind seeing a remake with todays cinematography, makeup, effects, etc.
. Warren Beaty actuall own the sequel. Rights and has been trying to get it made for a while now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies that should be remade   Movies that should be remade Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies that should be remade
Page 1 of 1