Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going back to the car biz!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:23 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Well scumming of the government doesn't make you a man either. I'm not butthurt at all. I find this funny actually.
Its pretty funny watching him change his story and make excuses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Actually to the rest of the world you look stupid sitting at home while your wife works. Grow some balls and get a job or does beating up 19 year olds make you feel manly enough?

Not according the poll results of the thread you started where it was overwhelmingly voted that it doesn't matter who's working and making the money
There you go again defending wolf.

Its the same topic champ
Come on its not the only topic.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:26 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Actually to the rest of the world you look stupid sitting at home while your wife works. Grow some balls and get a job or does beating up 19 year olds make you feel manly enough?

Not according the poll results of the thread you started where it was overwhelmingly voted that it doesn't matter who's working and making the money

You can get off Wolf's dick now if you want.

Hey don't be butthurt just because it didn't go the way you thought it would
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yo this is my worst nightmare, to end up back in the same place I started after escaping sales like that. I've never done cars though. Did airfilters and vacuums for a while, couldn't go back. I suppose the lawn care sales business never burnt me out though, but I'd hate to have to be stuck in that job forever. That's why I a few months ago.

Why don't you go to be a physical therapy assistant? I think they make more than nurses anyway. My choices are between that and paralegal.

I work in my buddies Halloween store today. That motherfucker made me put on the giant inflatable costume and stand outside by the street today with the sign. Thank satan it was a costume and no one could see me!

ROFL at the thought of you in that suit!!! Dude it just sounds like you sucked at selling all that junk. Fuck vacuum door to door sellin! I make bank in the car biz son! Plus we have Military financing for all those soldiers who don't have bills and want a nice ride. We even have rims if the customer wants to roll out on 22" bigfeet! This lot is a blessing!

I am a sales killah dude. Killah. The kind of dude who walks onto your lot and outsells the vets. How I roll in all other sales gigs I've had. Old habits die hard too. I get zero commission on this garbage time job I got this week and yet I'm still sellin' all kinds of extra shit to everyone. This is the easiest job I've ever worked. Retail floor at my niggaz Halloween store. Repackaging spiderman suits that fat kids can't fit, and helpin hotties plan out sexy costumes.

You would never outsell me on a carlot Wolf, EVER! I have 38 salesman of the month plaques at different dealerships and a Rolex for salesman of the year.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:28 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Its the same topic champ

Stop hijacking my thread or I will find out where you live and pee on your doorstep while you are sleeping!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yo this is my worst nightmare, to end up back in the same place I started after escaping sales like that. I've never done cars though. Did airfilters and vacuums for a while, couldn't go back. I suppose the lawn care sales business never burnt me out though, but I'd hate to have to be stuck in that job forever. That's why I a few months ago.

Why don't you go to be a physical therapy assistant? I think they make more than nurses anyway. My choices are between that and paralegal.

I work in my buddies Halloween store today. That motherfucker made me put on the giant inflatable costume and stand outside by the street today with the sign. Thank satan it was a costume and no one could see me!

ROFL at the thought of you in that suit!!! Dude it just sounds like you sucked at selling all that junk. Fuck vacuum door to door sellin! I make bank in the car biz son! Plus we have Military financing for all those soldiers who don't have bills and want a nice ride. We even have rims if the customer wants to roll out on 22" bigfeet! This lot is a blessing!

Ah so it's one of those dealerships with one gang banger on staff to cater to the "ballers" that come in???
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Its the same topic champ

Stop hijacking my thread or I will find out where you live and pee on your doorstep while you are sleeping!
I didnt bring my name up. Wolf cant keep cocks or my name out of his mouth. But I will leave just for you. LOL
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Yo you mean you pawned a rolex you once had, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Ah so it's one of those dealerships with one gang banger on staff to cater to the "ballers" that come in???

Question
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yo you mean you pawned a rolex you once had, right?

Never! I earned it!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:09 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

Its the same topic champ

I didnt bring my name up. Wolf cant keep cocks or my name out of his mouth. But I will leave just for you. LOL

Well you know the deal with Wolf and cocksandballs!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Should have stuck with it Beast, solid job with strong job security, maybe we could have worked together somewhere down the line.

But good luck in the Car bizz, what brand?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm

LA wrote:
Should have stuck with it Beast, solid job with strong job security, maybe we could have worked together somewhere down the line.

All used! We have 2010 models and older. We sell anything from Nissans to Chevrolets. Cars, trucks, vans, etc. Even a few 4 Wheelers and motorcylces.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:24 pm

LA wrote:

I am still gonnna go to school in about a year and become an RN in 3-4 going to school part time. I am choosing to sell cars and make more money rather than be a CNA who does the grunt work or an MA who draws blood and picks people up all day long.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:37 pm

What's a CNA make 30K? but good luck glad ur sticking with becoming an RN

Become an RN, work for 4 years then go back to school for 2 I think and become a Nurse Anesthetist, they make 90K+ I believe.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:51 pm

LA wrote:
What's a CNA make 30K? but good luck glad ur sticking with becoming an RN

Become an RN, work for 4 years then go back to school for 2 I think and become a Nurse Anesthetist, they make 90K+ I believe.

A CNA makes about 18-22k a year and it sucks. The last few months I have been working for an Oncologist and I didn't have to do as much gross stuff, but I did alot more physical lifting of big people and some that couldn't move much or were in pain. It sucked balls also! Being an RN is gonna be cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 am

Beast, do you want to trade Stephen Jackson and Gerald Wallace for Carmelo Anthony and Leandro Barbosa?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:22 am

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Beast, do you want to trade Stephen Jackson and Gerald Wallace for Carmelo Anthony and Leandro Barbosa?

I haven't even looked at my team since last night. I have been lazy. I will check out what you and OU have to offer me at work if I get a chance in the morning.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:25 am

You'll be lucky if Beast checks his team at all
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:29 am

LA wrote:
You'll be lucky if Beast checks his team at all

That was baseball which I think sucks ass, and you guys were begging for someone to sign up in the last spot. I padded all of your records so what can I say? I take NFL and NBA more serious.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:29 am

My old lady is an RN on weekend option. Her ass works two days a week and makes 55k+. If she picks up extra shifts it's over 50/ hr.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:30 am

The other 5 days she works her ass for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:31 am

Maybe that's where the bank comes from. She prolly only makes $15/ hr.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:32 am

LA have you ever noticed Kareem in your sig? What a fucking lunatic!!!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:36 am

Yeah he looks weird and Mantis resiazed it for me and he looks even funnier, like Lurch, check Gasol too, and Stuart Scotts eye is watching you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going back to the car biz!   Going back to the car biz! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going back to the car biz!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next