Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How did this fucker get my post on his blog?

Go down 
+4
Bigs03
Jruq
LA
OU
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How did this fucker get my post on his blog? Empty
PostSubject: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:08 pm

I called them out and now the fuckers modified it. It was WORD FOR WORD my EXACT post. How the fuck does that happen? Someone just copy and paste my post as their own???
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Didn't think ud find out, my bad
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:11 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Didn't think ud find out, my bad

lol, I wonder what the fuck happened? Who and why???
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Did he edit the post Sooner, because tt wasn't word for word copy at them moment.

It's not like you were the first or only one to talk about dream fights.

Anyhow, I would just think of it as flattery if he has copied your post.

*edit* - yah I guess they did modify it - Call them out, but at the same time I would be flattered they directly copied your post.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Jruq wrote:
Did he edit the post Sooner, because tt wasn't word for word copy at them moment.

It's not like you were the first or only one to talk about dream fights.

Anyhow, I would just think of it as flattery if he has copied your post.

*edit* - yah I guess they did modify it - Call them out, but at the same time I would be flattered they directly copied your post.

No he edited it, It was copy and pasted. Word for fucking word. Not just a really similar post. It was my EXACT words. It wasn't LIKE my post, it WAS my post. He edited it since I brought it up on ESPN board where he posted about "his blogs".
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Sooners post ur email and tell me what u think in the league thread
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 pm

This was the "blog" post before it was modified. My exact post word for word.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Opress Apparel asks-- Best Fight ever?
IF you could only watch 1 more MMA fight, let's just say the world will end as soon as the fight is over, this is the only fight you get to watch.

Machida vs Spider?
Spider vs Fedor?
Fedor vs Lesnar?
GSP vs Spider?
Machida vs Lesnar?
Machida vs Fedor?
others?
who you got???

www.opressapparel.com Posted by Opress at 1:40 PM 0 comments Links to this post
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Plagiarism at it's finest, Sooner.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Plagiarism at it's finest, Sooner.

what kind of retard would post "their blog" on the same site they stole my entry from? They advertised the new blog site on ESPN where I posted that post! LOL it was weird to see.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 pm

what is funny is I got a PM on ESPN from the dude that posted it? He apologized and then asked if I wanted to interview to write on that site? LOL very strange.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 pm

There are so many upstart blogs/websites trying to jump on the MMA bandwagon, it's kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 pm

The same thing happens to me when I was posting at ESPN. This guy named NorthwestGray over at CBS Sports always would copy my posts
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:13 pm

I smell fists behind the bowling alley, 420pm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Awesome fuckin av GDP
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 pm

write for his blog sooners! maybe u will make it big someday!..u already get stuff put up on espn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did this fucker get my post on his blog?   How did this fucker get my post on his blog? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did this fucker get my post on his blog?
Page 1 of 1