Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Real Problem Facing the NFL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

The Real Problem Facing the NFL Empty
PostSubject: The Real Problem Facing the NFL   The Real Problem Facing the NFL EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Is Roger Goodell.

Dude is taking physical play and big hits out of football. That's like taking the home run out of baseball. This game is meant to be a physical full contact game. These guys get paid millions of dollars to go out there and play a game. They know the physical nature of this sport and they know what it can lead to. These guys know when they catch a pass over the middle that they are gonna get whacked. But that's football. All these bull shit tick tack penalties that are being called today are ruining the game.

Look, i understand the "no helmet to helmet" rules. I get it. But to say you're gonna start suspending players for "devastating hits" is complete BS. Football is entertaining because of 2 main things. Big offensive plays and big hits. It's just not right. If you takeaway big hits than it's not really football anymore. Roger Goodell needs to just chill and focus on what the fuck he's gonna do about next season.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: The Real Problem Facing the NFL   The Real Problem Facing the NFL EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:13 pm

smh
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Real Problem Facing the NFL   The Real Problem Facing the NFL EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:15 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Problem Facing the NFL   The Real Problem Facing the NFL Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real Problem Facing the NFL
Page 1 of 1