Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The McRib

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: The McRib   The McRib EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 am

Just heard Colin Cowherd talking about the McRib and how it will be sold nation wide starting in Nov. for the first time in 16 years. My question is who the fuck orders this shit? Really? Who thinks a rib sandwich from McDonald's is a good idea?
The McRib Mcrib+return
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:35 am

The Micrib must come back locally from time to time because I know they've had em in the last 16 years at various places.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:38 am

they had them here about a year ago i think... never had one though
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The Micrib must come back locally from time to time because I know they've had em in the last 16 years at various places.

correct, they come back here and there, but this is the first time in 16 years it is back NATIONALLY.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:08 pm

is it any good? i remember them selling it when the first flintstones movie came out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:11 pm

josh200612 wrote:
is it any good? i remember them selling it when the first flintstones movie came out.

I had it back in the day, I mean it's a rib sandwich from McDonald's, how good can you expect it to be?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:13 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

I had it back in the day, I mean it's a rib sandwich from McDonald's, how good can you expect it to be?
lol true. i wont be trying it anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:17 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

lol true. i wont be trying it anytime soon.

Just a little heads up, if you do try it make sure you have access to a bathroom within 30 min. It's the McRib's trademark.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:20 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:43 pm

http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/110994/bona-fide-fans-chase-rib-free-rib-sandwich
Before traveling to visit his parents in Nebraska last winter, Jeremy Duensing consulted what he always checks before a trip: the "McRib Locator" website.

To his delight, he found a McDonald's (NYSE: MCD - News) restaurant near Omaha that, unlike most of the burger chain's 14,000 U.S. restaurants, had the McRib on its menu. He bought six of the pork sandwiches, ate one right away at the restaurant, and carried the rest home to Burnsville, Minn., in an ice-packed cooler.

"Either you find places that have them or you're out of luck for the rest of the year," says Mr. Duensing, 34 years old.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm

^
You got to be fucking kidding me.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:46 pm

OU wrote:
Just heard Colin Cowherd talking about the McRib and how it will be sold nation wide starting in Nov. for the first time in 16 years. My question is who the fuck orders this shit? Really? Who thinks a rib sandwich from McDonald's is a good idea?

It's not all that different than the majority of fast food food. We have had threads here where we list our favorite garbage we like to pollute our bodies with several times. But I aagree that garbage is a little worse then the other garbage.

Wolfgangsta wrote:

Same out here. McRib is sold every other year for a month.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

The McRib Empty
PostSubject: Re: The McRib   The McRib Empty

Back to top Go down

The McRib
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: