Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries

Go down 
+5
LA
Wolfgangsta
OU
KingsOwn19
Primetyme199
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries Empty
PostSubject: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Here are the complete Strikeforce: "Diaz vs. Noons II" payouts:

Star-divide

Jess Bouscal $3,000 ($1,500 to show, $1,500 to win)
Luis Mendoza $1,500
Bouscal defeated Mendoza by Anaconda choke Round 2: 3:00

Ron Keslar $1,500
Josh McDonald $3,000 ($1,500 to show, $1,500 to win)
McDonald defeated Keslar by unanimous decision 28-29, 28-29, 28-29

James Terry $3,000 ($1,500 to show, $1,500 to win)
David Marshall $1,500
Terry defeated Marshall by unanimous decision 30-27, 30-27, 30-26

Tyron Woodley $15,000 ($7,500 to show, $7,500 to win)
Andre Galvao $10,000
Woodley defeated Galvao by KO Round 1: 1:48

Sarah Kaufman $20,000
Marloes Coenen $3,000 ($2,000 to show, $1,000 to win)
Coenen defeated Kaufman by armbar Round 3: 1:59

Josh Thomson $50,000
Gesias "JZ" Cavalcante $40,000
Thomson defeated Cavalcante by unanimous decision 29-28, 30-27, 29-28

Nick Diaz $50,000
KJ Noons $10,000
Diaz defeated Noons by unanimous decision 48-47, 49-46, 49-46

Keep in mind the salaries listed above do not include fight bonuses, sponsorships, percentages and other unofficial payments. It also does not include deductions for expenses such as insurance, taxes, etc.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Damn...Diaz must still be on the ProElite contract if Thomson is making as much as him and JZ is almost making as much.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Diaz in the UFC by the end of 2011, book it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Diaz is 9-1-1 out of the UFC, is the extra money really worth going back for when he'll be beaten by wrestlers ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Ali wrote:
Diaz is 9-1-1 out of the UFC, is the extra money really worth going back for when he'll be beaten by wrestlers ?

That other "1" was the ownage of Gomi I assume via gogo. Just hatin Ali, Nick would be a title threat in the UFC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:34 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

That other "1" was the ownage of Gomi I assume via gogo. Just hatin Ali, Nick would be a title threat in the UFC.

I don't see Nick getting past Fitch,Koscheck,Kampman or GSP.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

LOL, you also think Daley and Hardy can take him? I give Nick a fair chance vs anyone you listed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

LOL, you also think Daley and Hardy can take him? I give Nick a fair chance vs anyone you listed.

If I thought Hardy would take him I would've have included him in the list.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:42 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

If I thought Hardy would take him I would've have included him in the list.

Suuurrre. Hater. You just think Kampmann beats Nick because you hate Americans.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Ali, have you ever even seen any of Nick's fights with these wrestlers that give him so much trouble?

Sherk's win over him was narrow at best and Sherk was like 1 for 16 in taking him down. Diego did not just wrassle his way to a victory. He outclassed Nick everywhere. Diaz admits as much. I don't remember the Riggs bout. Karo is a judo guy.

Not to mention Diaz was about 21-22 years old the last time and didnt have the striking ability that he does now and 5 more years of being a black belt BJJ practitioner.

Keep in mind...Wrestlers in the UFC are afraid to take his brother the brown belt down. You think they would scout Nick Diaz, the stronger brother, based on fights from 2006?

Diaz is for rrreealll. Ask Joe Rogan.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:28 pm

These salaries for big names are completely bogus in MMA. Who has any idea what these fuckers are making. Like Marloes Coenen really made 3 grand. Ya ok.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:41 pm

These payouts are weak as fuck
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:45 pm

I would not say weak. I'm sure JT, JZ, Kaufman are pretty pleased at what they made. Woodley, Galvao are unknowns. They came out pretty nice.

Noons salary was kind of weak considering he's a former champ and Diaz salary is what you get when you sign a billion fight deal with EliteXC before you've become very valuble.

Coenen on the other hand should get more money and probably did.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Nick Diaz is improving with every fight and should concentrate on improving his wrestling defense. He's a top 5 Welterweight for me and it would be good to see him in the UFC in a year or 2.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:52 am

Marloes and KJ got stiffed I dont care what they really made Wolf the fact that this is what SF paid em on paper is pretty embarrassing

Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:51 am

Ya I agree there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:22 am

how bout Woodley making more then Noons?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:23 am

OU wrote:
Diaz in the UFC by the end of 2011, book it.

Champions clause. My guess is SF throws a very good offer at him while he is still champ.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:38 am

I like my boy nick but ali is right he would have trouble against guys like fitch, gsp, sheilds, and even kos. As they would lay on top of him and win a DEC unless diaz's rubber guard is on par.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 am

I am just sorry I missed the fights. I haven't been near a TV since last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:06 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali, have you ever even seen any of Nick's fights with these wrestlers that give him so much trouble?

Sherk's win over him was narrow at best and Sherk was like 1 for 16 in taking him down. Diego did not just wrassle his way to a victory. He outclassed Nick everywhere. Diaz admits as much. I don't remember the Riggs bout. Karo is a judo guy.

Not to mention Diaz was about 21-22 years old the last time and didnt have the striking ability that he does now and 5 more years of being a black belt BJJ practitioner.

Keep in mind...Wrestlers in the UFC are afraid to take his brother the brown belt down. You think they would scout Nick Diaz, the stronger brother, based on fights from 2006?

Diaz is for rrreealll. Ask Joe Rogan.

I've seen them all except the Joe Riggs fight. I am not denying Diaz has improved vastly since his UFC days, I just don't think Nick should rush back when things are going so successful at the moment, his momentum could come to a halt once he's back there with the stacked division the UFC has at the moment.

Everyone is for rrreeal when it comes to Rogan, according to him Paul Daley has striking that makes Sugar Ray Robinson jealous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries   Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries Empty

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce: Noons vs Diaz salaries
Page 1 of 1