Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Da Ranga's!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
SOKO
hardcoreBEE24
LA
WinstonSmith
SlickMoneyXL
Wolfgangsta
timthebim
OU
Birdofthad
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Yankees are a bad matchup for the Rangers if you ask me, will Lee be able to start the first game?

we swept the yankees at home this year and have winning record vs em, Lee or CJ Wilson will start game 1

How quickly things change when the prize is on the line. Get the brooms out!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:24 pm

The Bullpen blew it for the rangers last night or it would be 1-0 the other way.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm

should be 2-0 WAR RANGERS
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 pm

Well it can definitely be 2-1 Rangers with Lee going in game 3.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:04 am

I bet Mantis had a nice weekend. Rangers won Saturday and Condit had that brutal KO.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:46 am

OU wrote:
I bet Mantis had a nice weekend. Rangers won Saturday and Condit had that brutal KO.

Hell yeah man.. As for the Rangers it should be 2-0 though .. we beat ourselves on friday.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:49 am

GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:

Hell yeah man.. As for the Rangers it should be 2-0 though .. we beat ourselves on friday.

Man tell me about it. I have a couple fake ass "Yankee fans" as friends. These fuckers don't even know 3 players on the Yankees and don't even understand the rules of baseball. But they are "Yankee fans". I grew up a Rangers fan and going to a game here and there with my family , these fuckers aren't real fans. I almost lost it that day the Rangers blew it.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:04 pm

OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:

Man tell me about it. I have a couple fake ass "Yankee fans" as friends. These fuckers don't even know 3 players on the Yankees and don't even understand the rules of baseball. But they are "Yankee fans". I grew up a Rangers fan and going to a game here and there with my family , these fuckers aren't real fans. I almost lost it that day the Rangers blew it.

I hear ya man .. there is "yankees fans" everywhere.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:49 pm

i am happy i saw no "Yankee Fans" after that damned 8th inning
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Big game for u guys tonight with Lee on the mound.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:44 pm

OU wrote:
WAR RANGERS!

Fuck you lol!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm

so far so good
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:12 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:
Yankees are a bad matchup for the Rangers if you ask me, will Lee be able to start the first game?

we swept the yankees at home this year and have winning record vs em, Lee or CJ Wilson will start game 1

haha how quickly things change
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:50 am

Birdofthad wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
LA wrote:

haha how quickly things change

Embarassed

To be honest im a Mets fan. I hate the Yanks, i was just fucking wit ya. Dont blow the series please.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:31 am

Cliff mother fucking Lee. I'm going to have to give some real consideration to going to game 5 in Texas.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:59 am

looking real good I get the most joy in life watching the yanks lose.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:07 am

sokolkevin wrote:

I was born a Yankee hater and also a Rangers fan. So Rangers beating the Yankees would be like the sweetest possible thing in baseball for me.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 pm

OU wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:

I was born a Yankee hater and also a Rangers fan. So Rangers beating the Yankees would be like the sweetest possible thing in baseball for me.

Oh I am with you.. always hated the yankees

We look good .. but still, the yankees are always scary in the postseason no matter what the series is at .. I will feel comfortable once we get our third win.. which guarantees Lee being on the mound in game 7.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:
sokolkevin wrote:

Oh I am with you.. always hated the yankees

We look good .. but still, the yankees are always scary in the postseason no matter what the series is at .. I will feel comfortable once we get our third win.. which guarantees Lee being on the mound in game 7.

I honestly think first to 3 wins will win the series. Until then it is anyone's game. I feel great if the
Rangers can make to game 7 with Lee vs Andy in Texas.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:22 am

Rangers have dominated. Should have been a sweep. I'm getting off work early in hopes of watching the entire game today. The moment the Rangers clinch a spot and Series and the Yankees are eliminated will be a very special one for me. I just wish my dad was around to see this.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 pm

I bet OU and GolbeZ are going fuckin nuts right now.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:08 pm

They should be LOL.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:41 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
I bet OU and GolbeZ are going fuckin nuts right now.

I'm still kind of shocked.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:57 am

wooooo
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:06 am

Now the Giants gotta pull through to make my picks for the WS teams be 100% wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da Ranga's!!!!!!!   Da Ranga's!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Da Ranga's!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: