Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL pick em week 5

Go down 
+10
gomez1012
flapanther2001
timthebim
bobbitt15
4445Frank
WinstonSmith
chorky777
oggy420
killerofchicken
OU
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:42 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Bet you a dollar he doesn't

hope Timmy Jim takes PayPal
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 am

o man, i had a horrible week!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 pm

timthebim wrote:
Well Bobbitt it could be worse. U could be a LIONS fan!!!!!

Or a Browns fan!...Oh wait...we beat the Bengals! cheers
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 pm

timthebim wrote:

Whoa Tim... The Lions have played pretty decent all things considered. Especially considering that defensive backfield. They have been in every game except the Vikings game, should've won the Bears game and could have beaten the Eagles and Packers. I mean, they aren't the Bills, Panthers or Niners for crying out loud... lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 pm

LTFG wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Whoa Tim... The Lions have played pretty decent all things considered. Especially considering that defensive backfield. They have been in every game except the Vikings game, should've won the Bears game and could have beaten the Eagles and Packers. I mean, they aren't the Bills, Panthers or Niners for crying out loud... lol

Funny, SVP was just talking about this about 10 min ago. Lions are about as competitive as a 1-4 team could possibly be.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:41 pm

No shit... I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for that last minute drive to win in three games (About blasted the TV with the remote in the opener after that BS call) and witnessed a blowout in another. Besides the Vikings game they have looked okay. Aside from record, I have little criticism in what direction they are heading. It's a bit frustrating knowing they could be 4-1 as easily as 1-4, but considering they've gone 2-30 over the last two seasons... I'm okay with where they are.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:43 pm

You have to like the improving roster. Guys like Best and Pettigrew are young. Hill is a great backup QB to have and Stafford should have a solid future. Calvin is still very young. Lots of promise there.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Love Best and Pettigrew and what they're doing especially considering Best has been nursing injuries for a while. Suh is straight up going to be a stud as well. Hill is doing way better than I expected in relief. No need to rush Stafford back, IMO.

After hiding my head in shame almost since the retirement of Barry Sanders, I proudly admit to being a Lions fan again... lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:00 pm

LTFG wrote:
Love Best and Pettigrew and what they're doing especially considering Best has been nursing injuries for a while. Suh is straight up going to be a stud as well. Hill is doing way better than I expected in relief. No need to rush Stafford back, IMO.

After hiding my head in shame almost since the retirement of Barry Sanders, I proudly admit to being a Lions fan again... lol

Yea you have to love the future of that offense at the very least. Calvin just turned 25 this year, scary thought.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:52 pm

This is the worst week I've ever had in relation to picking games.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 pm

LTFG u are 100 percent right about the Lions. They have been extremely competitve and I believe in 2 weeks they will give the Giants trouble also. They beat a descent Rams team down to the ground. They will have a couple weeks to get every1 healthy and then who knows. Sucks they got robbed against the Bears cause at 2-3 they would only be 1 game back in the division.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Whats up with this weeks games????
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL pick em week 5   NFL pick em week 5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:26 am

results

Killer 7-7
Oggy 10-4
frank 6-8
Winston 6-8
bobbitt 5-9
tim 8-6
flapanther 7-7
gomez 7-7
LTFG 8-6
josh 3-11
OU 5-9