Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fedor having open workout in NYC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Fedor having open workout in NYC Empty
PostSubject: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:03 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/15951/fans-invited-to-wednesdays-fedor-emelianenko-open-workout-in-new-york-city.mma
Recent Strikeforce signee and famed heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko is the focus of an open workout, meet and greet, and autograph signing held this Wednesday in New York City.

The media and fan event is free and open to the public.

The event takes place at Fighthouse, located at 122 W. 27th St. (second floor) in the Big Apple, and begins at approximately 3:30 p.m. ET.

slow day for MMA news so I posted this.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:10 pm

thanks Sooners. Think i'll go to this and get me a nice new avatar photo with Fedor in it!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:30 pm

oggy420 wrote:
thanks Sooners. Think i'll go to this and get me a nice new avatar photo with Fedor in it!

that would be sweet, I wondered if any posters here were close enough to go to this. Hope you are able to make it there, I bet it is worth attending.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:40 pm

If I wasn't working I would like to check this out. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Jruq wrote:

You sure you don't have some nasty cough? Can't work with diarrhea can you? Don't want to get the co-workers sick *COUGH* *COUGH*
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:16 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Jruq wrote:

You sure you don't have some nasty cough? Can't work with diarrhea can you? Don't want to get the co-workers sick *COUGH* *COUGH*

Hehe, I'm leaving work early today for a 20wk Sonogram with the wife, so I can't push it. I need this job with a kid on the way.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Jruq wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Jruq wrote:

Hehe, I'm leaving work early today for a 20wk Sonogram with the wife, so I can't push it. I need this job with a kid on the way.

Tell the wife to go, maybe the baby can absorb some of the knowledge lol. By the time she leaves the gym your baby will be throwing 4 and 5 kick combos in her belly.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:35 pm

i hate fedor so so much! i loved him in pride but i mean fuck he is so gay now he wont fight anybody! i still love him but fuck im drunk he sucks cause i was gonna go to texas for that fight im sure all of us would have ya know! i have mixed feelings about him i still think he is scared but im not a noob or a brock hugger i know mma and i know fedor but thats what i think o f him lol!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:14 pm

That may have been the best post I have ever read on her
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:38 pm

lol bet your lil ass it is farmer!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fedor having open workout in NYC   Fedor having open workout in NYC Empty

Back to top Go down

Fedor having open workout in NYC
Page 1 of 1