Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Law Abiding Citizen

Go down 
+6
mannyfresh
OU
Farmer1906
CainVelasquezFan
bobbitt15
NoRegret
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Law Abiding Citizen Empty
PostSubject: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

This movie looks fuckin INTENSE!

Its got Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx in it....check it out in this trailer im gonna post! I seen previews for it today when I seen District 9 and it immediately caught my attention as a pretty good looking movie.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:26 pm

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2753823257/

sorry guys, couldnt get it to directly upload onto here, but just take that link and copy and paste like the good ole' days lol
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Looks like a decent popcorn movie. I don't expect much else of a flick where Butler is the lead actor
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Looks like a decent popcorn movie. I don't expect much else of a flick where Butler is the lead actor

So you didnt like "300"? That's one of my favorite movies of all time.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:11 pm

Butler is becoming a very solid actor!.. Gamer is going to be sick and so is Law Abiding Citizen
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Gamer looks like the biggest POS ever. I feel dumber watching the previews.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:04 am

Farmer1906 wrote:

I agree, that Gamer movie looks awful. Looks like a bad sequel to Death Race.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 am

what do you guys think about Law Abidiing Cititzen though?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 am

NoRegret wrote:
what do you guys think about Law Abidiing Cititzen though?

haven't seen any previews yet and I don't have any sound at work.
Back to top Go down
mannyfresh
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Royce

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Looks good to me. I will def be pulling for the man who has to watch his family die. Fuck Jamie Fox.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:23 pm

looks decent. i really want to see district 9
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:30 pm

oggy420 wrote:
looks decent. i really want to see district 9

same here
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 pm

District 9 is a great movie guys. Thats how I saw the trailer for this movie too lol
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:25 am

Farmer1906 wrote:

Crying or Very sad meanie
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Just seen the movie "Law Abiding Citizen" a little bit ago.

Very good movie. I reccomend checking it out if you guys find some spare time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:04 pm

Regret thanks bro I completely forgot about this movie . I just added it to me rental list.

I watched GI Joe for the other day , that was horrible.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:06 pm

I watched this last week, it was alright. It was a little different then I expected but it wasn't bad.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:46 pm

I was disappointed. The acting, premise, and complexity potential were really good but I think they could of created a much more impacting ending based of the character they built for Butler. I would of had things go much worse for Fox culminating on a complete breakdown of all of his ethics, morals, and reason. His objective would of course be to kill Butler but he would fail because Butler does himself in just to torment him further.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:50 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I was disappointed. The acting, premise, and complexity potential were really good but I think they could of created a much more impacting ending based of the character they built for Butler. I would of had things go much worse for Fox culminating on a complete breakdown of all of his ethics, morals, and reason. His objective would of course be to kill Butler but he would fail because Butler does himself in just to torment him further.

let's not ruin the ending, but I agree I was disapointed in the movie as well. I didn't have high expectations for it but I expected it to be a little better then it was. I also don't think the ending was that great, could have done a few things differently.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Don't think I gave away anything crucial about the actual ending, just creating my own.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Beast was asking for a link to the movie .. So I found him one, and ended up watching it myself in the process.. but I thought it was a C .. which is watchable, but probably wont ever watch it again..

District 9 got brought up in this thread somewhere that movie kicked ass .. B+ (borderline A-)

I wish I could be a movie critic
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Man haha me and all my buddies loved this movie.

I didnt mind the ending so much. I would have liked to have seen some different things happen for the ending as well, but the creativity of the movie really kept me into it, and was a pretty suspensful movie that kept me interrested throughout.

I wouldnt give it a great grade.

I would give it a B. I really liked the movie.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:42 pm

I thought it was a great. I would have liked a different ending though. Shout out to GobleZ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Law Abiding Citizen   Law Abiding Citizen Empty

Back to top Go down

Law Abiding Citizen
Page 1 of 1