Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kobe breaks his foot

Go down 
+3
bobbitt15
LA
OU
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:38 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Can't wait to see KD in a Lakers jersey...
Will never happen. He loves OKC.

And LeBron loved Cleveland
And you are praying you can get him because Kobe is on his way down and you know it.

Dude I wouldn't want a douche bag choke artist like LeBron on any team, if he signed with LA, I would probably care less about the team.

Kobe has won back to back Finals MVPs, he's on his way down, LOL

Whats it 6-7 straight years on ALL-NBA 1st Team and ALL-NBA 1st Team D now?
See you just said that you would hate LeB.ron even if he played for the Lakers. I guess you know how I feel then huh? So right there you just stated some hypocrisy

Kobe played with LA his whole career and has compiled one of the best resumes in NBA history in that time, there is no relation here
Yes there is. If LBJ went to the Lakers he would be a Laker and you would be forced to suck him off to be a diehard Laker fan. That was your logic not mine. You are not allowed to hate a Laker to be a diehard Laker fan.

Yikes, you're comparing a guy who has never played in that uniform and never done anything in it, not to mention not much else outside it, to a guy whose played in it his whole career compiling one of the best resumes in NBA history in said uniform with said team, you're comparing apples and oranges. If you don't like Kobe then you can't really like the Lakers that much, he the best player on the team, lead us to 3 straight Finals apperances and 2 straight Championships while being 1A on 3 other Championship teams with the Lakers. You being a Lakers fan and hating Kobe makes no sense.
Just because you are great at something does not make you a great person. I dont like Kobe. I never said I was unhappy about the Lakers success. I am a Lakers/Thunder fan not a fan of any one player. You are on his dick a little too much. Let me ask you something would you want your kids to grow up and be like Kobe?

I could care less what Kobe has done in that uniform. Why do you guys not remember how great we were before he broke up the team? Hell even Phil wanted no part of him then. Also how long did it take to rebuild after the mess he left behind. The guy is not a good person and I dont like the guy plain and simple. That does not mean you are a better fan than I am. You say you hate a guy even if he was a laker but then say I am not a real fan because I dont like a piece of shit that is a laker. Sounds hypocritical to me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:39 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i am but im also realistic. They aren't winning the championship this year. I'll still watch their games and root for them, but the main thing im rooting for this year is for the Heat not to win a title.

kind of like my life as a Texas Rangers fan. I know we will never ever win...but I just want the Yankees to lose.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:40 pm

i think whatever damage he may have done in the shaq thing he more than made up for the last 2 years. Although i know where you are coming from as a yanks fan who hates A-rod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:42 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i think whatever damage he may have done in the shaq thing he more than made up for the last 2 years. Although i know where you are coming from as a yanks fan who hates A-rod
On top of all that shit he did he is just a scumbag. I dont know how people cheer for him
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:49 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
On top of all that shit he did he is just a scumbag. I dont know how people cheer for him

I wasn't aware you had a relationship with him. What's he like?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

I personally want to thank everyone involved in this thread I created to help me get through this Monday work day. What polarizing figure can I bring up tomorrow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:53 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

I wasn't aware you had a relationship with him. What's he like?
LOL There is always someone who says this shit.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:15 am

200+ views LOL fucking awesome what this thread turned into.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:16 am

In other news Kobe was arrested in Thailand for raping the bell boy at the Hilton.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 am

And Sooners is still sore
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:20 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
In other news Kobe was arrested in Thailand for raping the bell boy at the Hilton.
it turns out that you were right, he did in fact rape a person

Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 Kobe_dunks_on_dwight_howard

the victim would like to be anonymous but espn did get a picture of the incident
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:23 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
And Sooners is still sore

I would never betray you like that. I know that is your flesh flute to play as you please.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:31 am

Kobe tricked the young man into thinking he was woman, by the time he found out it was too late. No amount of struggle could get him free.
Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 Kobe-bryant-all-white
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:44 am

soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Can't wait to see KD in a Lakers jersey...
Will never happen. He loves OKC.

And LeBron loved Cleveland
And you are praying you can get him because Kobe is on his way down and you know it.

Dude I wouldn't want a douche bag choke artist like LeBron on any team, if he signed with LA, I would probably care less about the team.

Kobe has won back to back Finals MVPs, he's on his way down, LOL

Whats it 6-7 straight years on ALL-NBA 1st Team and ALL-NBA 1st Team D now?
See you just said that you would hate LeB.ron even if he played for the Lakers. I guess you know how I feel then huh? So right there you just stated some hypocrisy

Kobe played with LA his whole career and has compiled one of the best resumes in NBA history in that time, there is no relation here
Yes there is. If LBJ went to the Lakers he would be a Laker and you would be forced to suck him off to be a diehard Laker fan. That was your logic not mine. You are not allowed to hate a Laker to be a diehard Laker fan.

Yikes, you're comparing a guy who has never played in that uniform and never done anything in it, not to mention not much else outside it, to a guy whose played in it his whole career compiling one of the best resumes in NBA history in said uniform with said team, you're comparing apples and oranges. If you don't like Kobe then you can't really like the Lakers that much, he the best player on the team, lead us to 3 straight Finals apperances and 2 straight Championships while being 1A on 3 other Championship teams with the Lakers. You being a Lakers fan and hating Kobe makes no sense.
Just because you are great at something does not make you a great person. I dont like Kobe. I never said I was unhappy about the Lakers success. I am a Lakers/Thunder fan not a fan of any one player. You are on his dick a little too much. Let me ask you something would you want your kids to grow up and be like Kobe?

I could care less what Kobe has done in that uniform. Why do you guys not remember how great we were before he broke up the team? Hell even Phil wanted no part of him then. Also how long did it take to rebuild after the mess he left behind. The guy is not a good person and I dont like the guy plain and simple. That does not mean you are a better fan than I am. You say you hate a guy even if he was a laker but then say I am not a real fan because I dont like a piece of shit that is a laker. Sounds hypocritical to me.

First off there's no hypocrisy here, based on what we've discussed it would be hypocritical if I were to say I'm a Colts fan but hate Peyton or if LeBron were to sign with the Lakers, compile a resume comparable to Kobe's over a 10+ year period with the team, and I were to say I hate LeBron. You claiming to be some Laker fan but hating Kobe and me saying I hate LeBron and wouldn't want him on my team are not relatable. Honestly LeBron is 10x the douchebag Kobe is anyways, but we'd be talking about a guy who'd have done nothing in a Laker uniform, my fanhood would be unquestioned by not liking him as a player/human. On you saying you're a Laker fan but hate Kobe, not buying it, or you're a bandwagon fan who simply wants to say he a fan of a team that's a winner. I've actually never come across a Laker fan who says they hate Kobe, certainly Kobe isn't everyone favorite Laker, Pau, Fish ect, but no one who says there a Laker fan says they hate Kobe Bryant. Do you hate they're success? cause he's instrumental on 5 Championship teams, none of which we win without him. As for why I'd defend Kobe, well I'm a huge Lakers fan and Kobe is my favorite player and any real Laker fan in my shoes would do the same, it's moronic to claim you're a Lakers fan and at the same time hate Kobe, it's like a fanhood oxymoron. And the whole Kobe broke up the Lakers argument is just plain dumb, intelligent Laker fans know it was a co-breakup, Shaq wanted to be the man and wouldn't give Kobe credit and Kobe wanted to be the man and wanted the credit he was due. Can't you tell how Shaq still has Kobe in his head even now? after the Lakers lost to the Celtics, Shaq did that rap and this year admitted to signing with the Celtics so he could beat Kobe; Kobe on the otherhand only responded to Shaq's stupidity. That team was nearing the end of the line anyways, they had probably 1 Championship left in them because Shaq went downhill after 2006, in the end the Lakers brass clearly made the right choice. Overall, I'm just gonna call it like I see it, and Bobbit whose a Lakers fan agrees, you claiming to be a Lakers fan and hating Kobe just doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:45 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Kobe tricked the young man into thinking he was woman, by the time he found out it was too late. No amount of struggle could get him free.

Again I say, and Sooners is still sore...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:49 am

I guess I'm not as broken in is as you LA. He did compliment you for taking abilities. He had a tear in his eye when he said it, I think he really cares about you.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:50 am

But he was made over something involving you, Phil, 6 gerbils, Wolf and a yamaka??? I had to tell him that was TMI.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 pm

I believe his exact words were "I should give him one of my rings, because he can take it like a champ". That is quite a compliment he gave you LA.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Sorry I was muff diving on your Mom, you were saying?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Sorry I was muff diving on your Mom, you were saying?

Is that code for being DP'd by Bynum and Gasol? I bet you really could tell Kobe how Shaq's ass taste. Kobe did say that was your signature move, licking the chocolate cheerio.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Me and Kobe never got that close, me and Mrs S, now that's a different story
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Me and Kobe never got that close, me and Mrs S, now that's a different story

Is that what he calls himself when he is in drag?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:52 pm

No that's Mrs White
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:56 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
No that's Mrs White

I heard he was the inspiration behind the movie Jawanna Man.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 DSC_6367
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobe breaks his foot   Kobe breaks his foot - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kobe breaks his foot
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next