Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "Acid Girl" lied??!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

The "Acid Girl" lied??!! Empty
PostSubject: The "Acid Girl" lied??!!   The "Acid Girl" lied??!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:01 pm

So, the young lady who stated that she was the victim of a psycho who splashed her face with acid, actually did the deed herself. I pride myself on being able to figure people out. I know of mental diseases which cause people to injure their children for the sake of drawing attention to themselves. That said, I'm not sure I've ever heard of anything like this before. Was it a botched suicide attempt? Some type of rebellion against her beauty and the sexist remarks it may've been bringing? I don't think it was any of those. I know there are people who also injure themsevles to get attention, but the vanity of beautiful women never ceases to amaze. me. Get all the shrinks you want and get all the BS explanations. This specific girl is an original case. I've known suicidal women. Beautiful ones. I've heard of many committing the act. Even in death, they leave the face alone. (I heard of a pretty girl setting herself on fire but I'd imagine this was extremely rare.) There are women in "The Middle East" who mutilate themselves to avoid an arranged marriage or some other sexist act. What was this girl doing? I don't think we'll ever know. I doubt she does. I think this points to a physiological brain disorder more than anything else. I can imagine her going on some talk show and saying that she wanted to get back at her boyfriend or something like that. Fine, but the act she committed (and knowing the exact consequences of it) point to an illness that I don't think she has insight to.
Back to top Go down

The "Acid Girl" lied??!!
Page 1 of 1