[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LSU offers scholarship to 15-year-old

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

LSU offers scholarship to 15-year-old Empty
PostSubject: LSU offers scholarship to 15-year-old   LSU offers scholarship to 15-year-old EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:17 am

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/224850-lsu-offers-scholarship-to-15-year-old-freshman?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin

They do get younger and younger, right? Although only a freshman, and competing in only two varsity games thus far in his career, running back Leonard Fournette is considered to be one of the top prospects at his position. "I know (LSU assistant coach) Frank Wilson was supposed to talk to him (Leonard) today," St. Augustine football coach David Johnson said. "I really think that he is the real deal. I have told a number of people that I have known for a while that he is definitely going to be my starting running back for quite a while. He is right at six-foot and probably around 210 pounds. He runs a legitimate 4.5 40, he ran that at the Southern Mississippi camp this summer.

Rivals.com

Back to top Go down

LSU offers scholarship to 15-year-old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: