Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?

Go down 
+5
OU
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:56 am

the halo reach campaign is awesome, the graphics are amazing!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:57 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I never, ever play campaign on any game....ever. I only buy games for multiplayer use. I have never even seen campaign on Halo or COD, I don't play seasons on Madden. Everything I do is on LIVE or head to head with a buddy. I stopped playing the computer years ago, I get no joy in that. Just like I could care less about accomplishments and achievements. My buddy doesn't understand why I don't prestige in COD, because I could care less about the new challenges, I just want my guns and attachments lol
I prestiged once and hated it! I lost all my guns and attachments and it ticked me off.

Exactly, I have a couple buddies that compete on how many prestige they can do. They are all at 5+ and I could care less about that. They don't understand haha, I just want to kill people and win.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:01 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I never, ever play campaign on any game....ever. I only buy games for multiplayer use. I have never even seen campaign on Halo or COD, I don't play seasons on Madden. Everything I do is on LIVE or head to head with a buddy. I stopped playing the computer years ago, I get no joy in that. Just like I could care less about accomplishments and achievements. My buddy doesn't understand why I don't prestige in COD, because I could care less about the new challenges, I just want my guns and attachments lol
I prestiged once and hated it! I lost all my guns and attachments and it ticked me off.

Exactly, I have a couple buddies that compete on how many prestige they can do. They are all at 5+ and I could care less about that. They don't understand haha, I just want to kill people and win.
yup, same here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:04 am

I get hooked on online play. I have never counted down the hours until I get off until I can go play campaign. But I have bolted out the door to go kill some fuckers on LIVE many times. For COD, GOW and Halo. The online play for those games changed me as a gamer forever lol
Nothing like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:40 am

Ugh some players can be retarded at times, why do you stop driving a warthog right infront of the enemy Mad
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:34 am

Campaign is dope in all the Halo's, certainly muliplayer is where it's at, but campaign is still tight.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 am

I miss the Flood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 am

I don't, I detest the flood.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 am

I really dont want to buy Halo: Reach, but might do so, with all the good things I have been hearing.

Might trade in Madden, and a couple other games to pay like half the game off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:07 am

Buy it !! Reach is a quality game and the last Halo by Bungie.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 am

Yeah, I just really didnt want to bring myself to buying another Halo game seeing as how this is just an add on and I already knew how the story ended.

And money talks my friend...im sure there will be another Halo sequel of some form.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:12 am

I have no clue how any of the story in Halo goes...nor do I care to know. I don't know the story lines to GOW or COD either. But I know if you get the most kills in free-for-all you win. That is all that interest me. I don't play teams, I don't play story mode. I only kill everyone I see on the screen, that is the only way to go. No hiding, just full speed dash and smash. I have really been killin it on COD, racking up those wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 am

NoRegret wrote:
Yeah, I just really didnt want to bring myself to buying another Halo game seeing as how this is just an add on and I already knew how the story ended.

And money talks my friend...im sure there will be another Halo sequel of some form.

Reach isn't an add on it's a full game developed by the original team who made Halo: Combat Evolved. ODST was an add on.

Microsoft will no doubt milk the franchise but Bungie who've developed all four games are now moving on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I have no clue how any of the story in Halo goes...nor do I care to know. I don't know the story lines to GOW or COD either. But I know if you get the most kills in free-for-all you win. That is all that interest me. I don't play teams, I don't play story mode. I only kill everyone I see on the screen, that is the only way to go. No hiding, just full speed dash and smash. I have really been killin it on COD, racking up those wins.

We get it already you don't care about campaigns.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:16 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

We get it already you don't care about campaigns.

No shit? How did you figure that one out? You're a smart little leprechaun.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I love campaigns and story modes. I critique those completely seperately from the online multiplayer.

I dont even buy a game from the GOW franchise for online multiplayer, I buy those games because of how much I love their campaigns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:41 am

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I love campaigns and story modes. I critique those completely seperately from the online multiplayer.

I dont even buy a game from the GOW franchise for online multiplayer, I buy those games because of how much I love their campaigns.

+1 High five.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:45 am

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I only want to compete against human players, I don't have any interest in taking on the computer. Most kills wins, simple as that. No teammates to bail you out, you against the world. That's the real way to play any online multiplayer games. If I want a story I'll throw in a movie. If I want to play a game I want to compete with real people, I want to beat real people. I haven't played a game in story mode since Goldeneye on N64
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:00 am

Well, that is your right sir.

The fact remains that most people enjoy playing the campaigns...otherwise they wouldnt bother making story modes or campaigns.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 am

I can't wait to see what Coletrain gets upto in Gears 3. WOOO bring it on baby.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 am

NoRegret wrote:
Well, that is your right sir.

The fact remains that most people enjoy playing the campaigns...otherwise they wouldnt bother making story modes or campaigns.

Most people enjoy campaigns....but Halo, COD and GOW have insane sales because of the online play. Without that those games would be nothing special. Far more hours, far more gamers are playing online. Without that those games would not exist. Online play made the Halo empire what it is. These games are made for online play, the are built for online play, they make money and sell copies because the online play. These are online games.
I get it, I really do. Nothing against you guys and your "story mode" but don't get things twisted. These games sell millions of copies because the online play.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:10 am

I thought GOW's online multiplayer was the worst I have ever played out of any game on xbox live.

The game modes sucked, and the overall play online was/is horrible. That game is all about the campaign and horde mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:11 am

I've never been a huge fan of Gears multiplayer, it's a shotgun orgy with crappy servers. Horde was alot of fun though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 am

I bought an Xbox 360 because of GOW online play. It was like crack. I spent 197 hrs straight out gaming, It was like that South Park episode about WOW.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:47 pm

My oldest bought his yesterday. Had to drag me to Gamestop so I could stand there and say it's okay. He bought that ODST one at the beginning of the summer when he bought his game system and seemed to enjoy it but rarely plays more than an hour a week. I was winterizing stuff yesterday and kicked him off when I came back in, after 5 hours of playing. He's pretty picky, so it must be okay for an active 14 year old to waste 5 hours of his Sunday?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?   Anyone getting Halo: Reach ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone getting Halo: Reach ?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next