Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sooners fans!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

sooners fans! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sooners fans!   sooners fans! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:47 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I already had 2 people tell me they saw me on TV when Brennen Clay was being carted off the field. I was only 7 rows up right on the side of the endzone.
Nice. I sit 35 yard line upper deck on OU's side. I love my seats. You can see everything that happens.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: sooners fans!   sooners fans! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:51 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I already had 2 people tell me they saw me on TV when Brennen Clay was being carted off the field. I was only 7 rows up right on the side of the endzone.
Nice. I sit 35 yard line upper deck on OU's side. I love my seats. You can see everything that happens.

I just lucked out. I was on the East side(I think). The FSU sideline. I was staring directly at the goal line, 7 yards up. I was lucky a ton of action happened right infront of me. The Kenney TD, Hanna TD, another TD I can't remember. An INT. It was great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sooners fans!   sooners fans! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:35 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

I just lucked out. I was on the East side(I think). The FSU sideline. I was staring directly at the goal line, 7 yards up. I was lucky a ton of action happened right infront of me. The Kenney TD, Hanna TD, another TD I can't remember. An INT. It was great.
You should have text me. We had an almost fight at our tailgate. Also there was a ton of food and beer. They made shiskabobs. Those things are so damn good. They marinade them for 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: sooners fans!   sooners fans! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Yeah I was running behind again this game ha ha. There was ton of FSU fans getting on my nerves before the game talking shit and chanting "oooooooo, oooooooo, oooooo". So glad that stopped after about 1 quarter lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sooners fans!   sooners fans! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:54 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah I was running behind again this game ha ha. There was ton of FSU fans getting on my nerves before the game talking shit and chanting "oooooooo, oooooooo, oooooo". So glad that stopped after about 1 quarter lol
LOL Yeah there was some by us and they shut up pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: sooners fans!   sooners fans! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 pm

wow lots of fail on this thread.

mark,sooners you guys going to AF game?

I do the tent befoe hand 42 rows up on westside about 45 ydline. i will put exact seats if you want to biocular peep on my fine ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sooners fans!   sooners fans! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sooners fans!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2