Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FUCK THIS SUCKS

Go down 
+4
dmar5143
Birdofthad
WinstonSmith
marbleheadmaui
8 posters
AuthorMessage

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Ok I have to bitch a little. I was going to go to the Pac vs Margo fight but I just realized that the OU vs Texas Tech game is the same night. Shit, I really want to go but I have season tickets to OU.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:39 pm

You're kidding right? You'll be going to OU games for the next 50 years.

How many more times will you ever see Manny?
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:40 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Ok I have to bitch a little. I was going to go to the Pac vs Margo fight but I just realized that the OU vs Texas Tech game is the same night. Shit, I really want to go but I have season tickets to OU.

Sell your OU ticketsfor one game.A championship prize fight doesn't come along everyday.Wouldn't dishonoring those fight tickets put you in the doghouse,I thought your wife bought them for you.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:42 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

Damn Marble, you beat me to the punch again.
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:48 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Sell your OU ticketsfor one game.A championship prize fight doesn't come along everyday.Wouldn't dishonoring those fight tickets put you in the doghouse,I thought your wife bought them for you.
No that was Bird. Besides they have not gone on sale yet.
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:49 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:

My cousin and my other friend that I was going with backed out because of the game. Otherwise I could just sell the tickets.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:50 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Sorry about the mix up.
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:51 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Sorry about the mix up.
No big deal. My wife wanted to go to the fight but I dont want to spend the money on her LOL.
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:08 pm

HELL YES, I just talked my cousing back into going to the fight. I had to bribe him. I am buying his ticket now. LOL But its worth it.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:13 pm

ya man gotta go to the fight
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
It cost me $100 extra but I get to go. This could be the fight of the year.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:21 pm

you gonna get the 100 dollar ones?
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
you gonna get the 100 dollar ones?
Yeah I liked the seats we had last time. With that big screen it doesnt matter were you sit. I never could stop looking at it LOL.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:03 pm

agree think thats probably what were gonna do as well
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:48 pm

sooner take your wife to the fight..sell the game tickets that covers some of the expense plus its a nite out she wont forget...the reward benefits will outdo the game.
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
sooner take your wife to the fight..sell the game tickets that covers some of the expense plus its a nite out she wont forget...the reward benefits will outdo the game.
Nah I let her go to every OU game with me. I think that is good enough. Besides every now and then a guy has to get away from the old ball and chain. LOL
Back to top Go down
RUM CAPITAL
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
RUM CAPITAL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Carlos Ortiz,Henry Armstrong and Wilfredo Gomez

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 pm

sooner this card has "potentially" a great undercard with ringodeaux, possibly golovkin and even pavlik has been discussed seeing action that night.
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:24 pm

RUM CAPITAL wrote:
sooner this card has "potentially" a great undercard with ringodeaux, possibly golovkin and even pavlik has been discussed seeing action that night.
It took me all day to talk my cousin into going again. Now I just hope he doesnt back out.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:59 am

[quote="soonermark890"]
Birdofthad wrote:
It cost me $100 extra but I get to go. This could be the fight of the year.[/quote]Sooner, if you're expecting the fight of the year, watch the game. This is a mismatch. Tony probably loaded his gloves throughout his whole career. Now that the bricks are gone, he's probably just a prelim fighter at best. You saw what Mosley did to him. Also, he looked horrible in his last fight. This fight is a part of Manny's highlight film collection. That's it. If that's what you're going to see, you'll be happy. If you're looking for competition, you won't be. Boxing is often "The Tale of the Unexpected" but not this time. Manny beating on Tony is as guaranteed as death and taxes.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

how much you want for those Tech tickets? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
how much you want for those Tech tickets? Very Happy
LOL I will check and see if my wife is going to go to the game. She said that she still wanted to go but I think we will sale them.
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 am

[quote="4445Frank"]
soonermark890 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
It cost me $100 extra but I get to go. This could be the fight of the year.[/quote]Sooner, if you're expecting the fight of the year, watch the game. This is a mismatch. Tony probably loaded his gloves throughout his whole career. Now that the bricks are gone, he's probably just a prelim fighter at best. You saw what Mosley did to him. Also, he looked horrible in his last fight. This fight is a part of Manny's highlight film collection. That's it. If that's what you're going to see, you'll be happy. If you're looking for competition, you won't be. Boxing is often "The Tale of the Unexpected" but not this time. Manny beating on Tony is as guaranteed as death and taxes.
Hey ethier way it will be a great card with a great main event. How often do we get big fights down here? I am pumped to get to see this fight.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:02 pm

I hope all the fights on this card end in a draw. Save your money sooner.
Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:11 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
I hope all the fights on this card end in a draw. Save your money sooner.
LOL I hope not but if that happens it could be the greatest card ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCK THIS SUCKS   FUCK THIS SUCKS Empty

Back to top Go down

FUCK THIS SUCKS
Page 1 of 1