Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard Empty
PostSubject: Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard   Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Caballero's handlers were in hot pursuit of securing Ricardo Cordoba as the opponent. Cordoba, then 21-0, decisioned a young 19-1 Caballero back in 2004. Based on every indication that I've received, including the word from Caballero's team, is Cordoba reached an agreement to face two-time Olympic gold medal winner Guillermo Rigondeaux on the Pacquiao vs. Margarito undercard on November 13.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=30639
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard   Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Should be a good one. Too bad I'm refusing to even watch a stream of this card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard   Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:29 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Should be a good one. Too bad I'm refusing to even watch a stream of this card.

Are you not even curious how El Tijuana Plaster will do ?
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard   Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard   Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:22 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Nope

But you'll miss another " BANG BANG BANG " session Wink
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard   Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 pm

I will watch the Golkovin fight and maybe this on YouTube. Fuck Arum, family tragedy non-withstanding.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard   Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:44 pm

I am of the opinion that Margarito knew about the wraps. Even his opponent for this fight, Pac, said he probably knew.

Who am I to doubt Wapakman????

In all seriousness, I just can't support that card. I won't buy it and I'm going to try my best not to come on here and find a stream. But as many of you probably can surmise, I'm becoming an absolute degenerate boxing fan. Fell asleep last week watching the stream of fights from Nicaragua with Marble (and I can't recall who else).
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard   Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Those Nicaraguan fights were great.

If you want to talk about being a degenerate fan, my buddy I train MMA/muay thai with is paying for the premium cable service on FIOS to get the Cambodian/Thai/Filipino channels so he can watch muay thai/pradal serey/ boxing in Asia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard   Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard Empty

Back to top Go down

Ricardo Cordoba vs Guillermo Rigondeaux to be on the Nov 13th undercard
Page 1 of 1