Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  Empty
PostSubject: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Roman Martinez 128.8lb vs Ricky Burns 129.8lb

Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  PESAJE_MARTINEZ_VS_BURNS_06

Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  PESAJE_MARTINEZ_VS_BURNS_03

Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  PESAJE_MARTINEZ_VS_BURNS_02

Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  PESAJE_MARTINEZ_VS_BURNS_05

September 4
At Glasgow, Scotland:
Rocky Martinez vs. Ricky Burns, 12 rounds, for Martinez's WBO junior lightweight title
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Are you attending this young man???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:46 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

No I couldn't get anyone to go with me Sad I'll be watching on tv though.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

What???? Get some of your friends on here so i can e slap the shit out of them.Scotlands getting a big fight and you're not going?? Boxing is a great date. Nothing like watching two shirtless men batter each other that gets women ready to fuck. Plus you're knowledge of the sport and it nuances will show a chick that you're interested in something. You need to get to that fight with a chick asap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:59 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

What???? Get some of your friends on here so i can e slap the shit out of them.Scotlands getting a big fight and you're not going?? Boxing is a great date. Nothing like watching two shirtless men batter each other that gets women ready to fuck. Plus you're knowledge of the sport and it nuances will show a chick that you're interested in something. You need to get to that fight with a chick asap.

I hear you. The majority of my mates are big rock fans who like big hair and wearing leather trousers, so you could understand why they'd not be so keen going to an arena of fights fans Laughing
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

I hear you. The majority of my mates are big rock fans who like big hair and wearing leather trousers, so you could understand why they'd not be so keen going to an arena of fights fans Laughing

You need to move to the states. Its a a done deal.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:03 pm

I was going to say, happening in your back yard!

Looks like it will turn out to be a nice fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:37 pm

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
hardcoreBEE24 wrote:

You need to move to the states. Its a a done deal.

Maybe one day Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Watch Ricky Burns vs Roman Martinez Live Stream on Sportsbun. Ricky Burns is 3/1 at William Hill to cause an upset on Saturday night against Roman Martinez in Glasgow.

http://www.sportsbun.com/ricky-burns-vs-roman-martinez-live-stream-replay-video-boxing-highlights/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm

It's just about to start so grab a stream now if you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures    Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures  Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman Martinez vs Ricky Burns weigh-in pictures
Page 1 of 1