Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disgusting !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:46 pm

It gives great pleasure to the World Boxing Council to see the honest, respectful and positive attitude of the Texas Boxing Commission as they issued Mexican fighter, Antonio Margarito, a boxer´s license, and he will be able to fight Manny Pacquiao this coming November 13th, at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, in Texas.

The World Boxing Council and the Mexican boxing commissions respect the punishment given by the California State Athletic Commission of one year of suspension for Antonio Margarito, when we think that Margarito was not guilty of the bandages placed by his trainer, action that we do consider one of the biggest violations of boxing rules, reason for which the trainer was suspended for life.

It seemed very strange to the World Boxing Council that the California State Athletic Commission refused to accept to grant Margarito his license after the hearing held with the boxer, as the reasons that were published were that they did not believe Margarito was sorry for what he had done – Sorry for something that he did not do? Also that he had trained in a gym in California without having a license. Is it not possible for anyone to freely train in any gym?

And finally, there is a letter signed by the manager who was suspended for life in which he states that Margarito never knew the bandaging system that was used.

The bout between Pacquiao and Margarito will be a fight that will stir up interest in all the world, as both of them are elite boxers.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=30524
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:51 pm

I just LOL'd at that

Who cares what Jose does/say anymore
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:51 pm

I could write press releases for the WBC. Being a lawyer isn't any dirtier than that job.

Back to top Go down

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Jose Sulaiman makes my skin crawl, he even looks like a repulsive lizard.

This is Don Jose

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Jose Sulaiman is a fucking asshole

hey thats offensive

why? you dont think Jose Sulaiman is a fucking asshole?

No I am a fucking asshole

Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:57 pm

Even more disgusting is this joke Steve Kim from MaxBoxing

Some of his tweets:

"So the WBC is officially sanctioning the Pac-Margo fight for their '54-pd title? Alright!!!Makes the fight even more appealing to me"

"I would be proud to fight for this beautiful looking piece of hardware.http://twitpic.com/2k1q9c

"I hope Pac-Marg is as entertaining to me as the whiny windbag crew who is so opposed to this fight. They are highy amusing to me."

http://twitter.com/stevemaxboxing
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:59 pm

that turds 1 of the reasons i dont visit that site anymore
Back to top Go down

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:

Some of his tweets:

"So the WBC is officially sanctioning the Pac-Margo fight for their '54-pd title? Alright!!!Makes the fight even more appealing to me"

"I would be proud to fight for this beautiful looking piece of hardware.http://twitpic.com/2k1q9c

"I hope Pac-Marg is as entertaining to me as the whiny windbag crew who is so opposed to this fight. They are highy amusing to me."

Wow Steve Kim has dropped a few notches in my book now.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:13 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:

Some of his tweets:

When i read anything from him, i always read it with the voice of Lloyd from Entourage.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:15 pm

I used to go to the site when Dougie Fischer was there. But when he moved to ring I stopped going to Maxboxing.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:19 pm

Jose Sulaiman and Don King have been ruining boxing for decades. This is the team that shortened title fights from 15 to 12 rounds. Reason being, they wanted to fit more fights on their cards so they stuck us with 3 quarter Super Bowls. Jose is nothing to me or anybody who has any respect for boxing. For Antonio M. to load his gloves and get awarded a gigantic pay day proves to me that Don King (Who still runs Jose), Jose Sulaiman and Bob Arum see boxers as animals. Pieces of meat to beat each others brains out until they meet the next hot, young prospect. They've been through scores of great fighters pockets and have been responsible for the demise of many a young boxer. It's the same story, yet somehow it seems to get hidden through generations of boxers. For example, Tavoris Cloud is letting King run his career. If he knew King's history, I don't think he'd do that. It's just that simple. Don King is 80 years old. All my life, I believed the saying, "what comes around, goes around." I don't know if I believe that anymore. Somebody should've shot that SOB by now. In my life, I've seen human fecal matter like this survive. I've also seen the worst things happen to the best people. If anyone else has other experiences, please share them. I'd like to be wrong on this.
Back to top Go down

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:19 pm

SlickMoneyXL wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
SlickMoneyXL wrote:

Some of his tweets:

When i read anything from him, i always read it with the voice of Lloyd from Entourage.

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disgusting !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disgusting !!!   Disgusting !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Disgusting !!!
Page 1 of 1