Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"

Go down 
+12
SOKO
bobbitt15
oggy420
KingsOwn19
Bigs03
josh200612
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
mannyfresh
Andrew the Raider King
killerofchicken
OU
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" Empty
PostSubject: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:02 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/8/31/1660383/john-cena-the-ufc-is-over-the-top
Quote :
"It’s just not something that particularly interests me. UFC is where boxing was years ago, and I was never really into boxing, either. [WWE is] regulated entertainment that’s safe for anyone to enjoy. (The UFC) can be pretty over the top, and it’s not something I’d want my children to watch."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:02 am

LOL I got a good laugh out of this
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:15 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:16 am

YEAH! Regulated deaths, drug abuse, over-the-top sexual innuendo. Perfect for children. What an idiot.
Back to top Go down
mannyfresh
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Royce

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:59 am

Holy crap this guy is a retard.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:47 am

Show his kids some old school ECW. I wish that shit was still around lol if it was I would go back to watching fake wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Incest, rape, racism, drug use, alcoholism, sexism and exploitation of women and little persons is safe for kids. Ask John Cena.

What he really means is "daddy doesn't let his kids watch the industry that has crippled his income"
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:20 pm

John Cena is a clown, he thinks his raps are actually good.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Yeah, John Cena is someone I want to model my parenting skills after. Yo.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 pm

josh200612 wrote:
wtf?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:44 pm

ya i know lol i was just making a point.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:33 pm

John Cena is just reading from a McMahon prepared script. I doubt he's that uptight. He said UFC, not MMA so it's clear he attacking the company that is killing peoples interest in pro wrestling...but he's WWE's big "star" so he has to be a company guy, that is exactly what Vince McMahon would say because right now, WWE is promoting their product as family entertainment mainly for kids so everything else from the "rival" wrestling promotions and MMA is barbaric and low brow compared to their wholesome and accessible "sports entertainment". They are pretty delusional these days.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Pfffttt! thats good comedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:27 pm

Family entertainment ?? The last time I watched RAW Triple H and HBK got blowjobs from blonde skanks under the table, to top it all off Triple H squeezed mustard during his climax.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:29 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Family entertainment ?? The last time I watched RAW Triple H and HBK got blowjobs from blonde skanks under the table, to top it all off Triple H squeezed mustard during his climax.
i wish the wwe was still that good.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:26 pm

Wow can't believe someone didn't make a joke about not wanting their children to watch John Cena act
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:32 am

Ali_1748 wrote:

Really? that must have been awhile ago...everytime i turn it on it's kid shit that makes the late 80's look edgy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 am

Everytime I turn it on it's scraping the barrel of what's acceptable appealing more than ever to the gratuitous side of low class Americans. Illegitimate children, incest, rape, all of these things are implied.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 am

well maybe his kids can watch him shoot up roids instead lol. fuck off cena.....worst actor in the world not to mention a fake wrestler.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:02 am

I can still remember them pretending to cut off Val Venis' dick, The Undertaker kid napping Vince's family, Undertaker and Kane pretending to kill eachother, I remember those guys that use to cut the lights out and then cover whoever was in the ring in blood.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:41 am

Hornswaggle was Vinces illegitimate kid right?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:51 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Hornswaggle was Vinces illegitimate kid right?

Can he talk? Or can his character talk? I have seen the guy 1 time and it appeared like he couldn't talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:01 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Really? that must have been awhile ago...everytime i turn it on it's kid shit that makes the late 80's look edgy.

It wasn't that long ago, maybe a year old at most.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Everybody saying John Cena is a bad actor is admitting to having watched one of his films...shame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"   John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch" Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena says UFC is "not something I’d want my children to watch"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next