Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dude sues video game developer

Go down 
+3
killerofchicken
OU
GDPofDRC
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Dude sues video game developer Empty
PostSubject: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:13 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/20100824/tc_digitaltrends/gamersuesdeveloperafterspending20000hoursplayinggame_1

He says they are responsible for his addiction that has seen him play MMORPG Lineage II for over 20,000 hours of the past 43,848 hours the game has been out or about 3 of the last six years. I think the judge should order him committed to the cuckoos nest instead of granting his case the merit to proceed. He is nuts to think they are responsible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:14 pm

You know there is actually a video game addiction clinic in Amsterdam, apparently it's real Laughing
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Can they counter sue his mother?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Wow, I thought I played a lot...
This dudes is messed up in the head, or is at least trying to get a easy paycheck.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
You know there is actually a video game addiction clinic in Amsterdam, apparently it's real Laughing

hahaha, they also have this religion that I'd to love to be a part of Weed

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:30 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

hahaha, they also have this religion that I'd to love to be a part of Weed

Is that the same as the one in Super High Me?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Man I would be happy in amsterdam... just sayin...
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Idk, I stopped watching Super High Me, Benson wasnt that funny to me
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:37 pm

I think the math would equal out to this guy playing that game on average 11 hours every single day since the game was released.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:39 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I think the math would equal out to this guy playing that game on average 11 hours every single day since the game was released.
WOW No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:44 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

That's ridiculous, three hours is about the longest I can go playing a game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

shit when I was in Jr High and we were on Summer vacations I could log 6 hours easy on Madden, Ken Griffey Baseball or Tony Hawk no problem
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:53 pm

yea idk video games have kind of lost their appeal to me. Not that i don't play them anymore but i just can't play for long periods of time now. Maybe it's because i've missed out on the whole Live thing and playing people around the world.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:53 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

shit when I was in Jr High and we were on Summer vacations I could log 6 hours easy on Madden, Ken Griffey Baseball or Tony Hawk no problem
Back in high school I would play diablo II and starcraft obsessively
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:54 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

After three I need to stretch my legs and get a bite to eat.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

After three I need to stretch my legs and get a bite to eat.

You mean you can't play standing up with a piece of pizza hang out of your mouth? Pfft, then you weren't REALLY playing video games Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:00 pm

hahah.

Maybe I could do that if I was fueled by Mountain Dew Sad
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
hahah.

Maybe I could do that if I was fueled by Mountain Dew Sad

Yep Mountain Dew, Code Red Mountain Dew, Livewire Mountain Dew, That Purple Mt.Dew I can't remember the name of and the new Dew that I also can't remember the name of.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:32 pm

have you had the dew yet ali?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Did you guys try the Dew with the lemon flavor in it? its real good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:38 pm

josh200612 wrote:

Not since 2002.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Man and today I thought the MMA board was smothering me with oppressive stupidity. Suing over a game? LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Not since 2002.
damn lol! its everywhere around here you should try when you can code red and livewire those are my favs.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:58 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
the lemon-lime one?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:58 pm

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
the lemon-lime one?
Yah i think thats the one, it has so much flavor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude sues video game developer   Dude sues video game developer Empty

Back to top Go down

Dude sues video game developer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next