Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Female teachers and male students fucking

Go down 
+10
bobbitt15
SlickMoneyXL
timthebim
Birdofthad
NoRegret
marbleheadmaui
KingsOwn19
LTFG
acccardinal12
4445Frank
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Female teachers and male students fucking Empty
PostSubject: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:07 pm

This is bullshit. Horrible. What the hell is the world coming to??? I only have one question for you immoral bitches. Where the fuck were you when I was in high school???!!! When I was in high school, you had to jack off to the fucking teacher. Now, I have to watch a whole generation of little punks screwing these playboy bunny look alikes. I had to go through the trouble of screwing girls my age who didn't know what the hell they were doing!!! Blowjobs dominated by teeth, etc. It sucked. Oh, how pissed off I am that I missed this generation. Of course there's a double standard. If a male teacher is screwing a high school student, he should be arrested. There's a difference between men and women. Women are already freaked the fuck out, so an affair with a trusted teacher can turn them into a sociopath when it doesn't go their way. Guys? We just say we won't tell anyone we're fucking the teacher, after we've told the whole neighborhood (which is how I know these wonderful women are getting caught). Word to the wise. If your little brother is screwing the teacher, tell him to shut the fuck up!!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:20 pm

My senior year we had a teacher who became our cheerleading coach. The year before that she was a Colts cheerleader. You know I spanked it to that chick. Ms Tuttle I still love you!
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Yeah, I'm an old man and I still recall an English teacher in high school that was "known" to have given special side lessons to certain students. She was butt ugly, but many a hard up 17 year old took advantage... From what I understand...
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:50 pm

The situation is a turn on, unfortunatley none of my teachers were.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:27 pm

4445Frank wrote:
This is bullshit. Horrible. What the hell is the world coming to??? I only have one question for you immoral bitches. Where the fuck were you when I was in high school???!!! When I was in high school, you had to jack off to the fucking teacher. Now, I have to watch a whole generation of little punks screwing these playboy bunny look alikes. I had to go through the trouble of screwing girls my age who didn't know what the hell they were doing!!! Blowjobs dominated by teeth, etc. It sucked. Oh, how pissed off I am that I missed this generation. Of course there's a double standard. If a male teacher is screwing a high school student, he should be arrested. There's a difference between men and women. Women are already freaked the fuck out, so an affair with a trusted teacher can turn them into a sociopath when it doesn't go their way. Guys? We just say we won't tell anyone we're fucking the teacher, after we've told the whole neighborhood (which is how I know these wonderful women are getting caught). Word to the wise. If your little brother is screwing the teacher, tell him to shut the fuck up!!

Seriously!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:33 pm

I had this one extremely hot teacher when I was in 3rd grade.

Now notice how young I was at the time, and I STILL noticed how hot she was.

She was a former Cleveland Cavs cheerleader and my god she looked good lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 pm

i had a ot ass 3rd grade teacher too

no cheer leader though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:23 pm

To me this entire topic is fucked up.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Well Sooner let this be a lesson to not mess with students LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:36 pm

timthebim wrote:
Well Sooner let this be a lesson to not mess with students LOL.
I get hit on at least 3-4 times a year. I have had girls try to give me their number. I had one girl ask me what my fetish's were. Also I get at least once a year "You have really big feet."

Its fucking creepy as hell.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Im glad u think so cause alot of asshole men would take those young girls up on there offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:40 pm

timthebim wrote:
Im glad u think so cause alot of asshole men would take those young girls up on there offer.
I cant stand anyone under 25. They get on my fucking nerves. I had one student last year that we had to have a meeting with to get her to stop touching me.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 am

I'm rawing all 3 of these chicks. No questions asked.

Female teachers and male students fucking 301_41709-lisa-marinelli

Female teachers and male students fucking Debra-lafave-pedo-middle-school-teacher-mug-shot

Female teachers and male students fucking Pamela-rogers-turner-court1
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:02 am

My senior year at high school we had 2 new spanish teachers come in who were both like 24 and hot as fuck. One was a dancer for some sports teams and the other one was possibly one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen. She was really into being taken seriously though and would get apeshit if anyone made any kind of flirty comments with her
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:06 am

we had an old 40 or 50 year old math teacher that had girls sitting on his lap in class

no bullshit
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:37 am

soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
I cant stand anyone under 25. They get on my fucking nerves. I had one student last year that we had to have a meeting with to get her to stop touching me.

Think about how dmar and I feel dealing with you younguns! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:54 am

There was a modern studies teacher from my high school that got a boner during class once, luckily I took Religious studies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:17 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Think about how dmar and I feel dealing with you younguns! lol!
LOL Hey I am wise beyond my years sir. I just didnt know King David like you two did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:18 am

Birdofthad wrote:
we had an old 40 or 50 year old math teacher that had girls sitting on his lap in class

no bullshit
People need to report that type of shit. Those guys need to be in prison.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:43 pm

Umm let me just say I had a special relationship with a teacher in HS and she and I are still friends to this day. Thankfully only one more person knew about it, but it was kind of his fault we ended up together.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Umm let me just say I had a special relationship with a teacher in HS and she and I are still friends to this day. Thankfully only one more person knew about it, but it was kind of his fault we ended up together.
Lucky SOB. Let's hear more about it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:59 am

Female teachers and male students fucking Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5LT3NQwNE-gvWQtEMk85YmkjH3T1bAeW4n4xf-HdL209Z0Jo&t=1&usg=__F2Cnm9JkIF_fHGZqLeWQYDRt2vg=
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:18 pm

I am from Orlando, me and my friend, with his Mother's help, rented a suite at the Whitehall Hotel in Daytona Beach for the week of Spring Break. We loaded up on booze, grass, fake IDs and about $2000 a piece for the night life and food. Well after partying one night, I was awakened, none to gently, by my boy and he was all excited. He had just met a hottie and made plans to meet her that night, the hitch was she had a friend who was dateless. To make a long story short, I was coerced into the job of wingman for his dates friend. We went and they met up and I was introduced to my date, who happened to be my English Teacher. She looked at me, I looked at her, we looked at them kissing and dancing away from us and kind of non-verbally agreed to "go along" for the sake of form. After I got bored of not doing anything for an hour I started ordering pitchers of Margaritas and asked her to dance and in the morning she was in my bed...that night and every night that week. We agreed that it would end when we returned home and it just didn't until I got a GF a year later. Happy Frank?
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:39 am

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I am from Orlando, me and my friend, with his Mother's help, rented a suite at the Whitehall Hotel in Daytona Beach for the week of Spring Break. We loaded up on booze, grass, fake IDs and about $2000 a piece for the night life and food. Well after partying one night, I was awakened, none to gently, by my boy and he was all excited. He had just met a hottie and made plans to meet her that night, the hitch was she had a friend who was dateless. To make a long story short, I was coerced into the job of wingman for his dates friend. We went and they met up and I was introduced to my date, who happened to be my English Teacher. She looked at me, I looked at her, we looked at them kissing and dancing away from us and kind of non-verbally agreed to "go along" for the sake of form. After I got bored of not doing anything for an hour I started ordering pitchers of Margaritas and asked her to dance and in the morning she was in my bed...that night and every night that week. We agreed that it would end when we returned home and it just didn't until I got a GF a year later. Happy Frank?
Ahhhh, sounds like it could be a fantasy of sorts. You're a nice guy and all, but I don't believe this shit. Even if it's true, don't tell anybody else. If you screwed your English teacher, just say you asked for help after school and one thing led to another. Don't take it personally. I'm just being honest. However, if it did happen, what the hell does it matter what I think? You had a great time.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:00 am

Dude...that was 20+ years ago. She is married and has kids now...plus she is three times the size she was then, so I don't see me divorcing my wife to "relive old times". But I do like thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Female teachers and male students fucking   Female teachers and male students fucking Empty

Back to top Go down

Female teachers and male students fucking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next