Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David Haye set to announce.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

David Haye set to announce..... Empty
PostSubject: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 am

... that he will be fighting Audley Harrison on November 13th. What an absolute joke David Haye is. What is more insulting is that he is going to expect the British public to buy this pile of dog poo on PPV. i hope Harrison KO's this joke. "I'm going to step up and knock these bums out" who is the bum now? Haye doesn't even belong in the same ring as a Klitschko let alone mentioned in the same breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:45 am

Link ?
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

Favorite Fighter(s) : Oscar De la Hoya, Ricky Hatton

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:50 am

I always look forward to a Fraudley fight. I can't wait lol
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:02 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:05 am

Not happy about the fight but at least it will be merged together with Pacquiao vs Magrairto.
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 am

that has totally f****d things up. Normally we'd get Pacquiao vs Margarito for free on Sky as part of the subscription package but now i have to pay money to David Haye to watch the Pacquiao fight. that is an absolute p*sstake
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:08 am

dbudge87 wrote:
that has totally f****d things up. Normally we'd get Pacquiao vs Margarito for free on Sky as part of the subscription package but now i have to pay money to David Haye to watch the Pacquiao fight. that is an absolute p*sstake
I'm actually kinda happy about it because I don't have Sky Sports. Then again I might just steal the fight online lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:09 am

Sky's boxing schedule has been garbage this year, If it wasn't for the champions league I'd drop Sky Sports.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:11 am

So does that mean the US audience gets the Haye fight as an undercard as well, I wonder? Could be a big opportunity for him to get exposure stateside if so.
Back to top Go down
kbyte
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
kbyte

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:11 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Sky's boxing schedule has been garbage this year, If it wasn't for the champions league I'd drop Sky Sports.
The boxing schedule in general has been garbage this year imo. Its been a disappointing year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:13 am

kbyte wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
The boxing schedule in general has been garbage this year imo. Its been a disappointing year.

It has but Sky don't even bother to show any of the big fights from North America, they insist on feeding us garbage from Frank Warren and Frank Maloney's stable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am

Tobe06 wrote:
So does that mean the US audience gets the Haye fight as an undercard as well, I wonder? Could be a big opportunity for him to get exposure stateside if so.

No, Haye vs Fraudley will be in England. Plus Greenburg is out of the heavyweight division.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Tobe06 wrote:

No, Haye vs Fraudley will be in England. Plus Greenburg is out of the heavyweight division.

Right, true. Ah well, this one sounds like a live-feed fight to me anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:18 am

Tobe06 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Tobe06 wrote:

Right, true. Ah well, this one sounds like a live-feed fight to me anyway.

And I think the fight will take place about 10pm UK time. So that's an afternoon feed for you .
Back to top Go down
dbudge87
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:38 am

the boxing schedule has been poor because the two guys that Sky have invested most in, Haye and Khan, haven't fought regurlary enough. It didn't help that Khan decided to go to the States thinking he could be as big a draw there as he was in the UK. i can't see how Golden Boy made money from Khan if they had to pay him 1.25 million for that fight. his next fight will have to be in the UK again for Golden Boy to make $$$ from him. it's a joke that they haven't shown Froch at all considering he was on their shows fighting for British titles. Summer holidays is always quiet and i expect Autumn and Winter to be better for boxing shows. Steve Molitor vs Jason Booth is on sept 11th, Rendall Munroe's title shot will be on a tape-delay, Frank Warren's big show will be shown. all of the Superfights from the states have been on Sky and for nothing as well so i'm not too bothered about that. They are bringing in a new ringside programme which i'm hoping will cover the international scene better and give overseas fighters more exposure in the UK to create more interest in the sport. they can't keep relying on Johnny Nelson, Nicky Piper, Jim Watt, Glenn McCrory to sit around and be boring to gain new viewers. They need a show to be hosted by Adam Smith who is a genuine boxing enthusiast and he knows a thing or two. i just want Haye to disappear now, he clearly hasn't got any ambition to become the Heavyweight Champion of the World. he has a big mouth and nothing else
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Ahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa lolol @ Haye, the biggest fraud and con man in boxing.

He'll fight Fraudley and then have to fight Chagaev or lose his beloved trinket, unless he can pay off the equally farcical WBA to name him "super champion"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Repent now Canvas and The Savior might be lenient with his punishment for your sins.
Back to top Go down
shakefree
White Belt
White Belt
shakefree

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:56 pm

you don't like watching darts ali?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 pm

shakefree wrote:
you don't like watching darts ali?

Nah I've never really understood the fascination with it.
Back to top Go down
shakefree
White Belt
White Belt
shakefree

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:41 pm

so it seems it's truly only the champions league keeping you at sky,though i'm sure if you were incapable of moving & almost brain dead you might find darts passable(i'm with you,i place darts on a par with...damn even rhythmic gymnastics there are at least hot bods to look at(female only ofc)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:47 pm

I hate Cricket, have no interest in Rugby or Golf, so yeah Sky Sports is only really good for Football.

Occasionally they do have some decent domestic boxing scraps but I am more in love with the big fights from the US of A.

Sky's problem is they insist on having their own commentary team, so in order to broadcast the big fights that means paying for a crew to fly abroad and cover the fight. It would be so much simpler if they just used HBO's coverage and let me listen to Jim" BANG,BANG,BANG you want another one ? Bang " Lampley Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Haye set to announce.....   David Haye set to announce..... Empty

Back to top Go down

David Haye set to announce.....
Page 1 of 1