Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movie That Made You Cry

Go down 
+15
KingsOwn19
captain organic
GDPofDRC
NoRegret
killerofchicken
Tobe06
josh200612
OU
4445Frank
franklinfan2
bobbitt15
WinstonSmith
KrazyHorseBennett
acccardinal12
Birdofthad
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Back in the day, Simba made me cry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:29 pm

none of you tough guys have seen Ladder 49?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:31 pm

Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 Images10
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:31 pm

nope not yet.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
nope, I remember renting it but never gave it a watch.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
nope, I remember renting it but never gave it a watch.

See if you don't fight back a tear in that one.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:39 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:
Frida starring Salma Hayek. I started crying every time Salma took her clothes off.
Crying tears of joy right?
I was crying because I wasn't in the movie with her.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Shadowlands.My mom had just passed away from cancer when I saw it,and the scene with Debra Winger on her death bed was too much for me to take.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Saddest movies I can remember watching are Ladder 49 and Million Dollar Baby.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Wow first BBC tells us he likes Twilight and now lets us in on the fact that he cries during the Notebook. Not sure what to say

I didn't pick the movie out. I was a big Rockford Files fan as a kid too.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Ladder 49 and Hardball
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:39 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Ladder 49 and Hardball

Good call with Hardball, although I think Ladder 49 and Million Dollar Baby are on a different level. Which kind of sounds fucked up to say since the character that dies is by far younger then the rest. Maybe it is because the overall acting in the other two movies are just so much better.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Deer Hunter
Rudy
Saving Private Ryan
Brian's Song
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
Schindler's List
Life is Beautiful
Shawshank Redemption
Rocky
Braveheart
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Green Mile
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

If this doesn't bring a tear to your eye, you're a black-hearted motherfucker.

a tear in each, and a lump, but I didn't cry.

Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:30 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
Ladder 49 and Hardball

Good call with Hardball, although I think Ladder 49 and Million Dollar Baby are on a different level. Which kind of sounds fucked up to say since the character that dies is by far younger then the rest. Maybe it is because the overall acting in the other two movies are just so much better.

Yeah, I dunno man, I thought Keanu Reeves did an awesome job acting in the funeral..anytime I watch the funeral scene in either one of Ladder 49 or Hardball I get choked up.

Ladder 49 means alot more to me as a movie since I was gonna do firefighting and have had family and friends do that for a living, but Hardball's funeral scene just seems to hit home with me and chokes me up pretty good.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 pm

The one where the fucker had to shoot his own goddamn dog. "Old Yeller." Nice dog until he caught rabies. I still squirt out a few when I think of that. "Old Yeller's" not like "Cujo, who went fucking whacked when he caught the same disease. I was glad when somebody put him to death. I once had a chick with a St. Bernard. She gave me a speech about how protective the dog was. Since we met in a bar, I was like, "Do you want to call this off?" She just told me to follow her home. I made friends with the dog and everything was cool. I screwed her right in front of him. Truth be told, I miss the dog more than I miss her.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:09 pm

4445Frank wrote:
The one where the fucker had to shoot his own goddamn dog. "Old Yeller." Nice dog until he caught rabies. I still squirt out a few when I think of that. "Old Yeller's" not like "Cujo, who went fucking whacked when he caught the same disease. I was glad when somebody put him to death. I once had a chick with a St. Bernard. She gave me a speech about how protective the dog was. Since we met in a bar, I was like, "Do you want to call this off?" She just told me to follow her home. I made friends with the dog and everything was cool. I screwed her right in front of him. Truth be told, I miss the dog more than I miss her.

I bet the dog misses you too. Wink
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:07 pm

GDP beat me to it.

Deer Hunter makes me misty everytime i watch it. One of the greatest movies of all time.

Green Mile is another one. Shawshank as well, but only when Red kills himself.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Red doesnt kill himself Kings

Brooks does

so let me get this straight a Keanu movie with him geting saved by Notorious BIG made you cry? that movie was way to cheesy for me to squirt one but to each is his own
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:45 pm

captain organic wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

If this doesn't bring a tear to your eye, you're a black-hearted motherfucker.

a tear in each, and a lump, but I didn't cry.

That counts doesn't it? I mean I have never cried from watching a movie. If a tear forms then that counts to me.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah and that soldier stuff had me tearing up.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Red doesnt kill himself Kings

Brooks does

so let me get this straight a Keanu movie with him geting saved by Notorious BIG made you cry? that movie was way to cheesy for me to squirt one but to each is his own

WTF are you talking about Keanu movie getting saved by notorious BIG? I just thought the speech made during the funeral hit home for me.

I dont make fun of you for crying at the end of green mile just because some overgrown inmate got fried on the electric chair.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:04 am

so you meant to say Brooks dies right?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:20 am

In all seriousness nothing involving people makes me cry in the movies. Animals are the only thing that can do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie That Made You Cry   Movie That Made You Cry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie That Made You Cry
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next