Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?

Go down 
+3
OU
SOKO
killerofchicken
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?   I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
LOL Ali really? Who makes a gagillion posts in a day and can't handle a little joking about it?

Stop going 'LA' on us.
I know right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?   I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
LOL Ali really? Who makes a gagillion posts in a day and can't handle a little joking about it?

Stop going 'LA' on us.

I can handle some fun every now and then but Mark just irritates me. I was just minding my business having fun today, didn't realize a weird gym teacher was counting every single post I made.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?   I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:12 pm

You guys chill on Ali. That is my little twinkie buddy. Kiss and make up now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?   I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Nothing like three mods fighting. We make ESPN look like a church drive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?   I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Stop going 'LA' on us.

I can handle some fun every now and then but Mark just irritates me. I was just minding my business having fun today, didn't realize a weird gym teacher was counting every single post I made.
You get on my nerves. All you do is bitch like a fucking woman. You cry about everything you dont agree with and then call people names. Its so fucking sad that someone you age has no life. I mean most of us are married with kids that post on here but what is your excuse? NOTHING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?   I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Get your twinkie buddy to chill out and we wont have these problems will we. I mean come on this thread was fun and we were just fucking around and debbie downer comes along and ruins it.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?   I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:21 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
Get your twinkie buddy to chill out and we wont have these problems will we. I mean come on this thread was fun and we were just fucking around and debbie downer comes along and ruins it.

Alright Ali and Soonermark let's have some fun then. Are you both down to get along?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?   I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:24 pm

soonermark890 wrote:

Alright Ali and Soonermark let's have some fun then. Are you both down to get along?
Usually I would say yes but not anymore. I let everything go that happened yesterday but obviously some guy/woman is too touchy. There is no reason for me to get along with him/her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?   I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wonder what is the most posts anyone has made in one day?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2