Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 am

This bitch is getting hundreds of millions of dollars for screwing Tiger and having his kids. The morning shows are running shows asking her if she's happy?? Are they retarded?? They're also trying to make her out to be a hero? "Dumb" is a reality. I won't waste anymore words on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:21 am

If you bugged her phone right now this is what she'll be saying to her female friends...

" I AM RICH BYYYATCH "
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:36 am

If she isn't happy, I can let her play with my fun stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:48 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Your little chorizo isn't going to satisfy a Swedish amazon woman.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:53 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Paaaleeze, The King Mammoth will bring joy to all Swedish women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:56 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Paaaleeze, The King Mammoth will bring joy to all Swedish women.

She'll burst out laughing when she glances at your diminutive grass snake.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 am

She can buy penis size at this point. She can have a dildo made to exactly fit her measurements. Sorry buddy, this babe is into money and she has plenty of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:07 am

4445Frank wrote:
She can buy penis size at this point. She can have a dildo made to exactly fit her measurements. Sorry buddy, this babe is into money and she has plenty of it.

And how exactly do you know of this Frank, have you visited these Dildo shops before ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 am

4445Frank wrote:

Damn it you bastards, the bitch isn't happy and I'm going to let her play with my fun stick and that is that. Because I'm just that fucking nice.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

Damn it you bastards, the bitch isn't happy and I'm going to let her play with my fun stick and that is that. Because I'm just that fucking nice.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:10 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

And how exactly do you know of this Frank, have you visited these Dildo shops before ?
I set myself up for that one huh? LOL.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:11 am

Ali, at this point she can have Picaso draw a portrait of her ideal "dick" and get a crew of Hollywood artists to create it for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:13 am

4445Frank wrote:
Ali, at this point she can have Picaso draw a portrait of her ideal "dick" and get a crew of Hollywood artists to create it for her.

lol Picasso would draw one funky shaped penis.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 am

4445Frank wrote:

Yeah she already sent for a mold of my fun stick. She is the one that named it The King Mammoth.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:17 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

lol Picasso would draw one funky shaped penis.
Well, my imagination will only go so far where that one is concerned. That lady is so happy now, she's probably down for just about anything.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:18 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

Yeah she already sent for a mold of my fun stick. She is the one that named it The King Mammoth.
Go get her OUSOONERSOU!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 am

I'm bringing my secret weapon. The ultimate turn on.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 am

You boxing guys wouldn't know but that is an ESPN board throwback. I'm sure Bigs remember's, he got a temp ban for posting that lol
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 am

Please tell me that turtle wasn't fucking that shoe man!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:26 am

4445Frank wrote:

He was just showing it his O face. You know, OOOOOO, OOOOOO, OOOOO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 am

The shoe had a cigarette after.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
The shoe had a cigarette after.
I guess if you live long enough, you get to see everything.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:06 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
4445Frank wrote:

He was just showing it his O face. You know, OOOOOO, OOOOOO, OOOOO.
LOL
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Wait, you mean we shouldn't care about a woman feelings who is having to deal with what hudreds if not thousands of women deal with every day in an unfaithful husband? Do you insensitive bastards think that just because she's worth 3/4 of a bil that she's somehow immune? Do you think that she doesn't deserve the air time of TV news talk asking these verrrrry important questions on a verrrrry important issue? You guys are cold and childish. I hope a verrrrry rich woman comes along and treats you like she's been treated. No one likes to be screwed, handed all of the things in life you could ever want, screwed again, only to find out you're being screwed around on and handed hundreds of millions for your headaches... I'm ashamed of all of you. The rich have feelings too you know... Evil or Very Mad (Ninja, you need a middle finger smiley!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!   Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger Wood's wife. Is she happy? Boy, am I hung up over that!
Page 1 of 1