Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

5,000!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 am

soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Agreed but they are sooners heroes lol so he continues to say they are Boxing guys!
HELL NO. I dont even know if I like Ali. He seems to not like me much. Also he always has something up his kilt.

He doesnt like u cause he is a MMA guy LOL.
Back to top Go down

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 am

timthebim wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
Agreed but they are sooners heroes lol so he continues to say they are Boxing guys!
HELL NO. I dont even know if I like Ali. He seems to not like me much. Also he always has something up his kilt.

He doesnt like u cause he is a MMA guy LOL.
He doesnt like me because I disagree with him and he is too immature to handle it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 am

Funny I have never had any problem with Ali at all.
Back to top Go down

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 am

timthebim wrote:
Funny I have never had any problem with Ali at all.
I guess he thinks he can go around calling me names and being rude because he thinks he is smarter or something. I have just become tired of that shit and the last couple of times he did I bit back. Its really not that big of a deal but I am not a guy who resorts to insults just because someone has a different opinion. I think that is very childish. Its something one of my 9th grade students would do.
Back to top Go down

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:06 am

I wonder how long until I break 5,000?
Back to top Go down

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:07 am

I've never had a problem with Ali also. Actually, he's 1 of my favorite posters here.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 am

soonermark890 wrote:
WOW thats it just 5,000? How long have you been on here? Over a year? Most of the boxing guys have been on for like 3 months and we are more than halfway there.

Sorry I had to mess with you again. LOL

Number 1 look at all of the old timer threads you guys talk about. We don't have to do that because of all the quality fights we have.
Number 2 look at all the old timer woulda coulda threads you guys talk about.
Number 3 look at all the Hey Sooner threads and what not you guys make. 5-10 threads a day should be OT.

Joe Rogan called and he said your sport is being swallowed like a load in a whorehouse!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 am

Not to mention all the rounds there are in Boxing when you guys get a break and post. 12 rounds to 3-5 rounds is hard to compete with.
Back to top Go down

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:22 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Not to mention all the rounds there are in Boxing when you guys get a break and post. 12 rounds to 3-5 rounds is hard to compete with.
We see two fights you guys watch 7 on a regular card right? I think it evens out there. Also we make those old timer threads because we can. Your sport is an infant. You cant make those threads. hell your HOF has guys in it that are still fighting right now. What the fuck is that? Besides BBC I am just fucking with you guys. Did you see King Mo lose? I was a little shocked to be honest.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:25 am

soonermark890 wrote:
We see two fights you guys watch 7 on a regular card right? I think it evens out there. Also we make those old timer threads because we can. Your sport is an infant. You cant make those threads. hell your HOF has guys in it that are still fighting right now. What the fuck is that? Besides BBC I am just fucking with you guys. Did you see King Mo lose? I was a little shocked to be honest.

I was shocked, but his gae plan went to shit. Rafeal is game either way. I didn't think that before the fight.

Can we just move on and admit that we all like seeing guys get punched in the face?
Back to top Go down

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 am

soonermark890 wrote:

I was shocked, but his gae plan went to shit. Rafeal is game either way. I didn't think that before the fight.

Can we just move on and admit that we all like seeing guys get punched in the face?
Hell yeah I do. I LOVE both sports. Unless its GSP. That guy bores the shit out of me. I try to post on the MMA board sometimes but you guys talk about so many different fighters that I have no clue who they are. I just started watching MMA within the last year and a half. I know a lot of the big names but the rest is a big ?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am

soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Hell yeah I do. I LOVE both sports. Unless its GSP. That guy bores the shit out of me. I try to post on the MMA board sometimes but you guys talk about so many different fighters that I have no clue who they are. I just started watching MMA within the last year and a half. I know a lot of the big names but the rest is a big ?

I feel the same way with boxing. I stopped watching years back and just recentlyt started watching again. The super six tournament is what I have tried to watch the most. I missed the Dawson fight last week, but I know the outcome.
Back to top Go down

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:42 am

soonermark890 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I feel the same way with boxing. I stopped watching years back and just recentlyt started watching again. The super six tournament is what I have tried to watch the most. I missed the Dawson fight last week, but I know the outcome.
The adamek vs Grant fight was good for what I got to see of it tonight. The last two rounds were great. It was funny when King Mo got rocked was during the 12th round of the boxing match and Adamek got rocked at the same time. I was like FUCK what do I watch LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5,000! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5,000!   5,000! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

5,000!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: