Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Car Thief Drives onto Love FIeld Run Way's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Car Thief Drives onto Love FIeld Run Way's Empty
PostSubject: Car Thief Drives onto Love FIeld Run Way's   Car Thief Drives onto Love FIeld Run Way's EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:46 am

A dumb ass texan car thief (is there any other kind?) led police on an hour long chase

it pissed me off cause watching on line they could have stopped him several times, then the unthinkable happens, he drives through a fence and is on the runway

what if this fucker was a jihad with a car bomb?

not very good airport security and all of a sudden the cops take him out like nothing.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/dallas-police-chase-ends-alongside-airport-runway/19601081
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Car Thief Drives onto Love FIeld Run Way's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car Thief Drives onto Love FIeld Run Way's   Car Thief Drives onto Love FIeld Run Way's EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Funny... I had a lunch meeting at a restaurant yesterday and whatever news channel they had on the bar TV was playing the "chase". I don't think they ever broke 20 MPH until the end of the chase. What amazed me is almost everytime I glanced at the TV there was half a dozen cops following, but no one would rip in front of him and sandwich him in to end it. Cops let this shit go on way too long most of the time. Hit the lights, hit the siren, give 30 seconds to comply... If they don't stop you run their asses into a tree, get out of your cruiser and calmly walk up to their car where you open the door and tase their asses until their skin's smoking for being stupid. I missed my calling... Should've been a cop.
Back to top Go down

Car Thief Drives onto Love FIeld Run Way's
Page 1 of 1