Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread

Go down 
+11
GDPofDRC
Andrew the Raider King
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
GolbeZ
josh200612
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:11 pm

imdb i see lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:12 pm

These are future piece of shit movies.

Dark Shadows (details only on IMDbPro)
Wild Roses, Tender Roses (details only on IMDbPro)
My American Lover (details only on IMDbPro)
Caliber (details only on IMDbPro)
Affected Provincial's Companion (details only on IMDbPro)
Inamorata (details only on IMDbPro)
Rex Mundi (details only on IMDbPro)
The People's Act of Love (details only on IMDbPro)
The Lone Ranger (details only on IMDbPro)
In the Hand of Dante (details only on IMDbPro)
The Incredible Mr. Limpet (details only on IMDbPro)
Happy Days (details only on IMDbPro)
Shantaram (details only on IMDbPro)
Dali (details only on IMDbPro)
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:12 pm

seriously why do you hate johnny depp? give me a reason.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:13 pm

Donnie Brasco was a good movie
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:15 pm

your wife must wanna suck on his ball sack or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:16 pm

josh200612 wrote:
seriously why do you hate johnny depp? give me a reason.
I dont know. There is just something about his face. I hate his face. He needs to change his face.

But really he is from the USA and speaks with an English accent all the time. He says Americans are nothing but fat and dumb. Oh and he is a shitty actor that makes every movie he is in worse. I hope his tiny balls get bit off by a Saigon Whore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 pm

josh200612 wrote:
your wife must wanna suck on his ball sack or something.
No she hates him more than me. She is in love with Ryan Reynolds.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 pm

oh oh oh oh i have an underrated movie since you said his name whats that movie called where he is fat then he gets to a normal size after high school?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:21 pm

josh200612 wrote:
oh oh oh oh i have an underrated movie since you said his name whats that movie called where he is fat then he gets to a normal size after high school?
Just Friends
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:22 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Just Friends
BAM! i love that movie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:22 pm

josh200612 wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Just Friends
BAM! i love that movie!
Yeah its really good.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Just Friends

wow
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:24 pm

I don't like Depp but some of his movies are pretty good. I can't believe you didn't like Castaway. I thought that was a great movie. D-9 was alright. You definately have a crush on Ryan Reynolds with that quick of a comeback. Maybe he knows Gerard Butler and we can double date?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:24 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Just Friends

wow
hater in the house woot woot!
Back to top Go down

GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Just Friends

wow
Its a little bit of a chick flick but its funny.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Just Friends

wow

lmao that's what I was thinking.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm

i like chick flicks dont hate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I don't like Depp but some of his movies are pretty good. I can't believe you didn't like Castaway. I thought that was a great movie. D-9 was alright. You definately have a crush on Ryan Reynolds with that quick of a comeback. Maybe he knows Gerard Butler and we can double date?
My wife is sitting next to me. She knows every Ryan Reynolds movie.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

some.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:27 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Just Friends

wow

You can't say it was kind of funny and diss the movies that you have in this thread. It isn't like a guy to do such things. Have you been taken Hostage by GLAAD? Just type the princess smiley and we will know and send help right away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:27 pm

Oh and Cast away was so fucking boring. It was a movie about a guy just sitting around doing nothing and talking to a fucking ball.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Just Friends

wow

lmao that's what I was thinking.

I am in bizzaro world or some shit ... D9 sucks and Just Friends is good..

Squirt
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:28 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
My wife is sitting next to me. She knows every Ryan Reynolds movie.

good save Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:30 pm

bbc remember you love twilight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:30 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Just Friends

wow

You can't say it was kind of funny and diss the movies that you have in this thread. It isn't like a guy to do such things. Have you been taken Hostage by GLAAD? Just type the princess smiley and we will know and send help right away.
Come on how in the hell can anyone sit through Cast away or the zombie version of cast away were a guy molests mannequins I am Legend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread   The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Piece of Shit movie Thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next