Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!

Go down 
+8
gomez1012
RUM CAPITAL
marbleheadmaui
timthebim
Birdofthad
Canvas
WinstonSmith
Hillsicc303
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hillsicc303
White Belt
White Belt

What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Quote :
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, WELCOME WELCOME!

LOL... What up Marb!!!
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:07 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
How come you're Winston here but Randy on ESPN ? do you have a split personality ? Let me guess Randy is the one with the mustache and Winston is the one with back hair Laughing

The character Winston Smith is from the novel 1984 by George Orwell.When I came over a year ago,I wasn't sure how long I'd be staying and wanted to remain undercover.By the way,I have a mustache and a plethora of back hair.

I see.

Is the tache Tom Selleck worthy ?

The stache is a little thinner than his.I shaved the beard because the gray hair made me look,get this...old.
WOW I just realized you are older than Marble. Man that is old. What was Jesus like? Was Moses's beard really long? Was Rome built in a day? Is Devon Alexander anything like the real Alexander the Great?

Ouch! Marble and I sat ringside at the Johnson-Jeffries fight,and once shared some laughs with Harry Greb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:08 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
Don't be afraid to show a little gray in the beard Randy, it works for Clooney.

He's richer and more handsome than I.It was my wife's idea to shave it.

I am actually trying to grow my first beard right now. So far it's patchy, the left side is alot more hairier than the right side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:17 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:
How come you're Winston here but Randy on ESPN ? do you have a split personality ? Let me guess Randy is the one with the mustache and Winston is the one with back hair Laughing

The character Winston Smith is from the novel 1984 by George Orwell.When I came over a year ago,I wasn't sure how long I'd be staying and wanted to remain undercover.By the way,I have a mustache and a plethora of back hair.

I see.

Is the tache Tom Selleck worthy ?

The stache is a little thinner than his.I shaved the beard because the gray hair made me look,get this...old.
WOW I just realized you are older than Marble. Man that is old. What was Jesus like? Was Moses's beard really long? Was Rome built in a day? Is Devon Alexander anything like the real Alexander the Great?

Ouch! Marble and I sat ringside at the Johnson-Jeffries fight,and once shared some laughs with Harry Greb.
LMAO. I mess with Marble (AKA Socrates) about his age every now and then.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:22 pm

I figured it was randy based on the AV, looks like the same dog lol
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:22 pm

I wasn't even a twinkle in my mother's eye when dmar was following boxing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:25 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Dmar oh you mean father time. LOL

I have learned more off of Marble and Dmar than anyone else. Those guys know so much its not funny. BTW where is Dmar?
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:26 pm

gomez1012 wrote:

Actually that picture is of my male Action.The other picture is of my female Raven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:27 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

Actually that picture is of my male Action.The other picture is of my female Raven.
Those are the best dogs. They are smart and loyal.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:27 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

I have learned more off of Marble and Dmar than anyone else. Those guys know so much its not funny. BTW where is Dmar?

He had an AARP convention to tend to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Your dog is named Action ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:30 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

He had an AARP convention to tend to.
LMAO
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:32 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

I would have to agree.I have one puppy out of a litter of nine,and they've only been on the block for a week.I had no idea there was such a fondness for the breed.I've been a proud owner of Rotties for about ten years.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Your dog is named Action ?

The male is,and he lives up to the name,if you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Hillsicc303 wrote:
Hopefully we can all continue to talk some good ole fashioned boxing.....

Hey Hills, welcome, glad you made it, you'll fit right in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:41 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

I would have to agree.I have one puppy out of a litter of nine,and they've only been on the block for a week.I had no idea there was such a fondness for the breed.I've been a proud owner of Rotties for about ten years.
My friends have a bunch of them. They are great dogs. I have thought about getting one myself but I already have two dogs. One doesnt like other dogs either. She is part pit so that might not be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:43 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

My friends have a bunch of them. They are great dogs. I have thought about getting one myself but I already have two dogs. One doesnt like other dogs either. She is part pit so that might not be a good idea.

I wouldn't recommend it either.In a situation like that,it is best to introduce them as puppies,so a hierarchy is established.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:54 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

He said he was traveling for five days or so.

The grand old man will be back.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:56 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

I wouldn't recommend it either.In a situation like that,it is best to introduce them as puppies,so a hierarchy is established.

I am down to one mastiff and last week I tried to introduce a friend's young pit he was trying to find a home for...the mastiff made it very clear she preferred to be an only child Smile
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:56 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

I think he said he was going on a road trip w/ his grandson, will be back in a week or two
Back to top Go down
shakefree
White Belt
White Belt
shakefree

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:05 pm

randy is the pimp & winston is the john lol!
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Pimpin' ain't easy.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:18 am

Welcome Man. Always the more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
victor879
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:51 am

Welcome to the boards, especially coming from a place like ESPN. You can actually talk about ALL boxers now.

I don't even look at that place anymore... last time I did I wanted to throw up.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:00 am

same victor im done over there

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!   What up fellas... I've made the jump!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What up fellas... I've made the jump!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2