Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

K9 could face Ronald Hearns next

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

K9 could face Ronald Hearns next Empty
PostSubject: K9 could face Ronald Hearns next   K9 could face Ronald Hearns next EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:40 am

With Cornelius "K9" Bundrage claiming a junior middleweight belt from Cory Spinks in dominant fashion on last Saturday's Devon Alexander-Andriy Kotelnik undercard, talk has already begun about his first defense, which could come against fellow Detroit fighter Ronald Hearns. DiBella, Hearns' promoter, said he's already talked to Don King, Bundrage's promoter. "We've had some preliminary talks," DiBella told ESPN.com. "It would be a big fight in Detroit. I'd have to give Don options on Ronald, but I'd say it's a possibility and we'll have more conversations about it. I love the fight. Ronald wants any title fight and Don said they're interested." A major storyline would be the fact that Emanuel Steward, Bundrage's trainer, would be in the opposite corner from the son of the man, Thomas Hearns, whom he is so closely linked with. Also, Steward would face his nephew, Javon Hill, Ronald Hearns' trainer.

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/notebook/_/id/5459504/becoming-best-light-heavyweight-piques-chad-dawson-interest
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: K9 could face Ronald Hearns next   K9 could face Ronald Hearns next EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 am

still cant believe this fucker beat Cory

how did it happen ALI????

well hopefully Ronald Hearns smacks K9 but its doubtful Ive never been a fan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K9 could face Ronald Hearns next   K9 could face Ronald Hearns next EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:42 am

Birdofthad wrote:
still cant believe this fucker beat Cory

how did it happen ALI????

well hopefully Ronald Hearns smacks K9 but its doubtful Ive never been a fan

Dan seems to believe Spinks is shot, I also heard Cory got as high as 200lb when he was out of action.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: K9 could face Ronald Hearns next   K9 could face Ronald Hearns next EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:44 am

ya i mean i didnt see the fight so cant comment but when Cory loses to K9 i think Corys shot too for as much hate as Cory gets the man didnt duck and damn it he won that Mmiddleweight title!!!!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: K9 could face Ronald Hearns next   K9 could face Ronald Hearns next EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:02 am

I'm trying to remember correctly but pretty sure everytime I've seen Hearns he pretty much looked like shit
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: K9 could face Ronald Hearns next   K9 could face Ronald Hearns next EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:06 am

ur memory is working well bobbitt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K9 could face Ronald Hearns next   K9 could face Ronald Hearns next EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:08 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'm trying to remember correctly but pretty sure everytime I've seen Hearns he pretty much looked like shit

He got knocked out by the dude Angulo molested.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: K9 could face Ronald Hearns next   K9 could face Ronald Hearns next EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:01 am

Spinks is shot!!! His last hurrah was the Latimore fight. His legs looked bad in that fight and he often looked like he was close to falling apart in that fight. And yeah, it was a bunch of different sources that said Spinks was blown up to around 200 lbs only a few months ago.

When the legs go it is all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K9 could face Ronald Hearns next   K9 could face Ronald Hearns next EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:50 pm

I don't get why they can't give K9 a real challenger? Send him overseas if $ is the issue. Hearns does not deserve the fight at all. At least K9 paid his dues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K9 could face Ronald Hearns next   K9 could face Ronald Hearns next Empty

Back to top Go down

K9 could face Ronald Hearns next
Page 1 of 1