Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Question About Devils Advocate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Big Question About Devils Advocate Empty
PostSubject: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:35 pm

OK anyone who has taken an english class or anything deeper knows the old saying about the devil.

He has to be invited into your home, thats why anytime an evil character in a book asks for permission to enter it is a clear giveaway that they are the devil or something close to it.

In Devils Advocate right before Charlize Theron does her church scene bush shot, she says, "He let himself in you need to know that. The bath was running or something I didnt hear him, I swear to you."

So is she lying cause she doesnt want to admit she let the devil inside her home and then fucked him or is the movie trying to be different??? opinions???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Anyone who took English should know you don't end a story with it was only a dream Wink
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:44 pm

bwuahahahah that was funny Ali

although i didnt think it was a dream since he was still awake in front of the sink I jsut thought since he blew his own Keanu head off that he was given a 2nd chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
bwuahahahah that was funny Ali

although i didnt think it was a dream since he was still awake in front of the sink I jsut thought since he blew his own Keanu head off that he was given a 2nd chance

Yeah I know but it still really annoys me that movie ends like that.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:47 pm

I feel ya, jsut when you think Keanu is dead its like hey, hes still gotta chance to go defend the peterass jacking off at his own trial!!! whoppee

oh look Charlize isnt dead and she still has a perm, hell ya!!

hey there goes that lovable devil character talking about Vanity, HIGH 5!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:47 pm

I feel ya, jsut when you think Keanu is dead its like hey, hes still gotta chance to go defend the peterass jacking off at his own trial!!! whoppee

oh look Charlize isnt dead and she still has a perm, hell ya!!

hey there goes that lovable devil character talking about Vanity, HIGH 5!!!!
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:00 am

The best part of that movie was finding out that Satan and Don King are good buddies.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:12 am

completely agree krazy
and that Satan is a Roy Jones fan hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 am

LOL I completely forgot about the Roy Jones cameo.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:14 am

hahah that was awesome

come on title fight the gaaaaden Roy Jones Jr.

hahhaha
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 am

I thought that was a damn good movie myself.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:14 pm

I don't mind a movie ending as a dream. It just shows that the writers got severe blockage when they were thinking up an ending but as long as the dream was good...i don't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:31 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I don't mind a movie ending as a dream. It just shows that the writers got severe blockage when they were thinking up an ending but as long as the dream was good...i don't mind.

Anything that ends like it was just a dream is a bit of a cop out to me.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:08 pm

what are your feeling s on INception Ali I havent seen it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:10 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
what are your feeling s on INception Ali I havent seen it

It's great, you need to catch it in the theater while it's still on.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:13 pm

k will do everyone that has seen it has told me same thing, since i dont have cable or any form of telelvision i didnt even know about it till someone was talking about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Question About Devils Advocate   Big Question About Devils Advocate Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Question About Devils Advocate
Page 1 of 1