Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.

Go down 
+2
captainanddew
SlickMoneyXL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. Empty
PostSubject: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 pm

just sayin'
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm

lol. The only grunting while performing athletic action that I can tolerate is Sharapova. She can do whatever she wants as long as I can look at her.
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:53 pm

He's more like Serena Williams
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Who is Monica Seles ? if she's hot then I demand pictures, nude if possible.
Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:00 pm

She aint that hot. She was a top tennis player during the 90's. Also famous for getting stabbed on the tennis court. But she was well known for her eardrum ringing grunts.

Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 am

Kotelnik prevented this lol
Back to top Go down
NJBeatdown86
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
NJBeatdown86

Favorite Fighter(s) : Highlander, Ricardo Romero,Roman Gonzalez, Pongsaklek Wonjongkam, Marco Huck, JMM, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 am

I wonder if Sharapova grunts like that during sex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
I wonder if Sharapova grunts like that during sex

She probably squeals like a Japanese woman.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Thomas Hearns

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:49 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Who is Monica Seles ? if she's hot then I demand pictures, nude if possible.

You don't know who Monica Seles is?

A crazy Steffi Graf fan stabbed her in '93 when she was on top of the world. Her career was never the same after that. Before the stabbing she was 8 for 11 in grand slam titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:51 am

I was four at the time Hardcore, plus I don't really have a vast knowledge of tennis. But thanks for explaining.
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
I was four at the time Hardcore, plus I don't really have a vast knowledge of tennis. But thanks for explaining.

Cool. I just thought most knew because she was very popular and the stabbing incident which happened on the tennis court mid match remains one of the more bizaar moments in sports history. I remember when that happened every news and sports outlet ran it for days. She had major endorsements and was really the face of the womens tennis for about three years.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:00 am

ya ali Monica was a bad ass broad, some crazed fan of her arch rival (that seles owned) ran out and stabbed her, thats why it pisses me off when faggots run out to touch Federer and Nadal its like hey fuck nuts yall already had your best female get shanked on national tv think you can step up your security

Seles was never ever the same and her arch rival went on to win alot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:01 am

hardcoreBEE24 wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

Cool. I just thought most knew because she was very popular and the stabbing incident which happened on the tennis court mid match remains one of the more bizaar moments in sports history. I remember when that happened every news and sports outlet ran it for days. She had major endorsements and was really the face of the womens tennis for about three years.

I am surprised I've never came across it before, it's a bizarre tragic story. I'll look it up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:02 am

thanks hardcore

it was Graff
Back to top Go down
hardcoreBEE24
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:04 am

Birdofthad wrote:
thanks hardcore

it was Graff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steffi_Graf
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:24 am

its a fucking shame it would have been like someone stabbing Ali after Frazier beat him

Seles was about to own Graff IMO and then that hapeened and forever ruined her, Seles was a teenager when it happened wasnt she??

poor thing, she came back fat and a shadow of her former self even though she was still a good player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.   Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just warning y'all. Devon gets louder than Monica Seles.
Page 1 of 1