Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
victor879
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos Empty
PostSubject: Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos   Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 am

Split Decision? WTF?

John Mariano -- 98-94 for Avalos. What the fuck was this guy looking at? Did he fill in the card the wrong way? I mean seriously? Tell me he had their names mixed up... I'll take that.

If he was serious, he should never be allowed to judge again. Martin clearly out-boxed Avalos.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos   Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:55 am

yes i agree.a big win by a good margin for martin.
Back to top Go down
Ring
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos   Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:08 pm

victor879 wrote:
Split Decision? WTF?

John Mariano -- 98-94 for Avalos. What the fuck was this guy looking at? Did he fill in the card the wrong way? I mean seriously? Tell me he had their names mixed up... I'll take that.

If he was serious, he should never be allowed to judge again. Martin clearly out-boxed Avalos.

I watched 7 or 8 rounds of the fight last night before I went to bed, I thought Martin was getting the better of it, the only thing I can figure is Mariano gave Avalos points for being the aggressor most of the fight, the probem with that is, Avalos wasn't an effective aggressor, and he was missing with a lot of his punches.
Back to top Go down
marbleheadmaui
Red Belt
Red Belt
marbleheadmaui

Favorite Fighter(s) : Arguello, Finito, Duran, Saad Muhammad

PostSubject: Re: Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos   Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:22 pm

I thought it was a much closer fight than the way the announcers were calling it. But I had Martin winning.

Triumph of craft over talent I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos   Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:37 pm

I never knew Coldplay's singer was a boxer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos   Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Martin vs Chris Avalos
Page 1 of 1