Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great job on Immortals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Great job on Immortals Empty
PostSubject: Great job on Immortals   Great job on Immortals EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:24 am

Marble, Soonermark, dmar, great job. Wish I could've helped out more. We've been talking so much that I think we're starting to think alike in some ways. I looked at the lists and though I wanted to add one or two fighters, I thought they were as close to perfect as possible. Thanks a mil.
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Great job on Immortals   Great job on Immortals EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:17 am

frank your welcome..you can put your vote in i have and so has marble thus far..sooner particaly.the next few weeks have some big fights coming on..aleaxande vitali and others soo the second half of the year hopefully closes strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great job on Immortals   Great job on Immortals EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Your welcome. Thanks for the idea Frank. Marble and Dmar are doing the hard work on this deal. They know so much its scary.
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Great job on Immortals   Great job on Immortals EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:46 pm

[quote="soonermark890"]Your welcome. Thanks for the idea Frank. Marble and Dmar are doing the hard work on this deal. They know so much its scary.[/quote] Tell me about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great job on Immortals   Great job on Immortals Empty

Back to top Go down

Great job on Immortals
Page 1 of 1