Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

espn boxing board has been out of control

Go down 
+5
oggy420
LTFG
Ninja
CainVelasquezFan
CombatSports4Life
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

espn boxing board has been out of control Empty
PostSubject: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:57 pm

All I can say is you should have seen some of the shit I have been argueing with these guys about the last couple days.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:28 am

whats been going down?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:32 am

Let me guess:

Fedor Sucks

UFC>MMA

Boxing>MMA

Bruce Lee is the greatest fighter that ever lived and he could beat any MMA fighter.

Am I right?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:05 am

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Let me guess:

Fedor Sucks

UFC>MMA

Boxing>MMA

Bruce Lee is the greatest fighter that ever lived and he could beat any MMA fighter.

Am I right?

that and all MMA fighters have glass jaws. They aren't skilled blah blah blah. for some reason though its just been worse than usuall and then they call me a troll for telling them they are idiots even though i'm a boxing fan. I don't even fucking bash boxing for gods sake just call them out for being idiots. I know i don't need to go to that board but for boxing thats where i go.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:50 pm

Combat, unfortunately I think you will run into that on just about any boxing board. I quit the boxing chat a long time ago because of the uncontrolled ignorance. I mean, most of the time their members make this crowd seem like a MENSA group for crying out loud...

Last edited by LikesToFightGuy on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Damn keyboard can't spell...)
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:56 pm

the mma board has fallen apart too for the most part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:02 am

It's been down the toilet since Pac vs Hatton.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:23 pm

oggy420 wrote:
the mma board has fallen apart too for the most part.

The espn board has gone to shit ur right there. They dont no anything about MMA at all. But want to argue shitty points that make no sense.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:59 pm

The MMA board collapsed when we left. I don't even go there anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The MMA board collapsed when we left. I don't even go there anymore.

I dont think im going back either.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Yeah I haven't checked MMA board at all since joining this site. Still get on boxing every once in a while though
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Boxing has become a joke and they are in denial! Pac-Hat fight was suppossed to be this huge great fight and it wasn't even close. Plus, as DW puts it and SC does to a lesser volume, they give the fans fights they want to see and solid match-ups on almost every card, even if the main events suck I still get 3-4 good fights and that is like a bonus in case the ME sucks. Unless you are talking some truly great boxers with skills, chins, and endurance you can normally tell who is going to win a fight by midway to the end of the first round, particularly in the prelims, but in MMA, you have other options if say your leg kicks aren't working out. I would love to see Gayweather fight in the cage! He throws his first jab and ends up on his back get the shit choked out of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: espn boxing board has been out of control   espn boxing board has been out of control Empty

Back to top Go down

espn boxing board has been out of control
Page 1 of 1