Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks

Go down 
+2
Andrew the Raider King
SOKO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks Empty
PostSubject: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:35 am

mmamania.com

First off, I really want to fight. [UFC 118 is] a big show -- first one in Boston. It would have been great. The card is huge, and maybe I could have a good fight and get on TV. Get some exposure. I need it now badly. I'm left out of a lot of sh** nowadays. I'm forgotten at the expos and appearances. Just everything with the UFC. I wanted to win a big fight, look impressive and get considered again. I wanted to say, 'Hey Dana, I'm still f**king here. I still can fight.' I wanted to say it to everyone: the fans, the media. I'm still Phil f**king Baroni. That used to mean something. I want it to mean something again. I want to say, 'Hey Strikeforce, you made a big mistake letting me go. You f**ked up. You blew it. I'm still somebody, and I still bring things to the table that not many fighters do.' I just want to be a contender. I want respect from my peers, the fans, media and the promotions. I wanted to say, 'I'm still here, don't f**king forget about me. I'm not dead yet. I want to be a contender -- I want to matter again. I want to be the biggest comeback story ever -- a Cinderella Man."

Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:02 pm

I love Baroni, but his cardio is so fucking awful that he will never be a contender.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:18 pm

^ no one cared for her much but I thought she was smokin
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:36 pm

logan has a nice ass body.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
I love Baroni, but his cardio is so fucking awful that he will never be a contender.

yeah I actually got to fight with phil years ago at a toughman. he hit hard very hard but was basically gassed in the middle of the second round in 3 1 min rds lol. phucker still got the decission. he was big money for adore promotions.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:23 pm

i still think he is lucky to be in the UFC after punching referee Larry Lawles not once, not twice, but 3 times after the first Evan Tanner stoppage
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:44 am

In his defense Landless is the worst MMA ref ever (besides this chick that is now doing fights) and deserved an ass whooping
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:49 am

hahah bobbitt in agreeance on both counts landless suck/suked and that chick is even worst

but no excuses if you hit a ref not once not twice but threee times you should probably have to blow dana and shine his head to get back in

I will never forget that Landless hovering over Baroni, Baroni throws a pussy shot at Landless that whiffs and hits him in the chest, Landless is like WTF Baroni looks like hes about to cry and he (still from his back) throws another punch that barely grazes him, then Landless looks confused like does he know the fights over, he says something in a milli second and then Baroni punches him weakly on the jaw, then Landless kinda overpowers him cause Baroni was gassed from throwing those 3 punches hahaha

I remember Dana White chastising him after that one and Baroni looking like a bitch aboutt to cry
never been a fan of Baroni honestly
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 am

That chick ref isn't as bad as landless! I think she should have stopped that girlie fight sooner, but Finney was still defending so that makes it a questionable call.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 am

Oh and Logan is fucking smoking hot!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:58 pm

if Logan is the girl in your sig then she is if Logan is that girl ref man you are wrong hahaha
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:52 pm

LMAO! Logan is the Sig...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 am

ok well then ya Logan is fucking gorgeous
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:48 am

I like her better than Arianny Celeste, but I wouldn't kick either out of the bed!!! They both stomp Edith & Chandella. UGH!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:57 pm

I liked the blonde one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks   LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks Empty

Back to top Go down

LMFAO Phil Baroni speaks
Page 1 of 1