[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Sooner fans

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Yeah but Box seems very injury prone. How many injuries has he had since being on campus now?

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey
Posts : 18955
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : USA

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Quote :
Most of them are WWE fans. Wrestling is a huge 'sport' here and that causes them to like MMA.

fixed
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:07 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :
Most of them are WWE fans. Wrestling is a huge 'sport' here and that causes them to like MMA.

fixed
I dont know one WWE fan.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:08 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah but Box seems very injury prone. How many injuries has he had since being on campus now?
I dont know. I think thats only 2 right?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:10 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah but Box seems very injury prone. How many injuries has he had since being on campus now?
I dont know. I think thats only 2 right?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5471122
"Box has started six games at middle and outside linebacker over the past two year but missed three games as a freshman in 2008 with two separate knee injuries and then missed two games last season due to injury."

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:13 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Yeah but Box seems very injury prone. How many injuries has he had since being on campus now?
I dont know. I think thats only 2 right?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5471122
"Box has started six games at middle and outside linebacker over the past two year but missed three games as a freshman in 2008 with two separate knee injuries and then missed two games last season due to injury."
Damn I didnt know it was that many.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Makes you wonder if the kid can stay healthy long enough to show his talent.

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit
Posts : 14830
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 30
Location : Cincinnati

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:56 pm

I really don't care about Oklahoma football but just thought I'd come in to say Gresham looked dynamite in his first preseason game the other night. Now that we have Gresham and Roy Williams aren't all of you guys rooting for the Bengals? Smile

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 0000
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:57 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I really don't care about Oklahoma football but just thought I'd come in to say Gresham looked dynamite in his first preseason game the other night. Now that we have Gresham and Roy Williams aren't all of you guys rooting for the Bengals? Smile
Yeah kinda. I am a big Raiders fan.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:00 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I really don't care about Oklahoma football but just thought I'd come in to say Gresham looked dynamite in his first preseason game the other night. Now that we have Gresham and Roy Williams aren't all of you guys rooting for the Bengals? Smile

I root for Sooner players still, but I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. I was wearing my Adrian Peterson Vikings jersey the other day and a guy at a gass station wearing a Favre jersey says "Nice jersey, you think Favre is coming back?". I said I hope not, I'm a Cowboys fan. He said "Then what is with the jersey?". I replied that I support the Sooner players in the pros.
Gresham should be a beast for a long, long time. I have already had some fun with him on Madden lol

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:44 am

Did you see the depth chart released yesterday? True freshman Kenny Stills is a starter.
http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/football-depth-chart.html

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Did you see the depth chart released yesterday? True freshman Kenny Stills is a starter.
http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/football-depth-chart.html
Wow that kid must be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:43 am

I just got my tickets yesterday. Hey Sooners we will have to grab a beer on saturday.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:02 am

soonermark890 wrote:
I just got my tickets yesterday. Hey Sooners we will have to grab a beer on saturday.

Yep sounds good, I got my tickets a little while ago. What bet did you lose to get that sig? You are lucky, I had to suffer through much worse then that.

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:21 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
I just got my tickets yesterday. Hey Sooners we will have to grab a beer on saturday.

Yep sounds good, I got my tickets a little while ago. What bet did you lose to get that sig? You are lucky, I had to suffer through much worse then that.
I bet oggy penn would win. But I hate penn so it was a win win for me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:23 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
I just got my tickets yesterday. Hey Sooners we will have to grab a beer on saturday.

Yep sounds good, I got my tickets a little while ago. What bet did you lose to get that sig? You are lucky, I had to suffer through much worse then that.
I bet oggy penn would win. But I hate penn so it was a win win for me.

That isn't a bad bet to make, I'm glad no one took me up on that fight lol

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:24 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
I just got my tickets yesterday. Hey Sooners we will have to grab a beer on saturday.

Yep sounds good, I got my tickets a little while ago. What bet did you lose to get that sig? You are lucky, I had to suffer through much worse then that.
I bet oggy penn would win. But I hate penn so it was a win win for me.

That isn't a bad bet to make, I'm glad no one took me up on that fight lol
Why did Penn look that bad. He didnt even look like he was trying.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:35 am

Yeah I don't know, looks like Frankie broke his will and BJ just said fuck it. Kenny Florian did the same thing, didn't even look like either guy was trying out there. Both guys seemed to run into some kind of mental road block or something.

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:57 am

That young RB that they compared to Quinton Griffin got hurt and will miss atleast the 1st game. Sucks because he was battling for that backup spot.

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:34 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
That young RB that they compared to Quinton Griffin got hurt and will miss atleast the 1st game. Sucks because he was battling for that backup spot.
What about Calhoun? I thought he was supposed to be a stud. Also what about Miller?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:43 am

soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
That young RB that they compared to Quinton Griffin got hurt and will miss atleast the 1st game. Sucks because he was battling for that backup spot.
What about Calhoun? I thought he was supposed to be a stud. Also what about Miller?

Yeah they are good, but that should tell you how special this young kid is. He was really turning heads. He was something like 5'8, 180lbs but had a lot of "Q" like qualities.

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:03 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
That young RB that they compared to Quinton Griffin got hurt and will miss atleast the 1st game. Sucks because he was battling for that backup spot.
What about Calhoun? I thought he was supposed to be a stud. Also what about Miller?

Yeah they are good, but that should tell you how special this young kid is. He was really turning heads. He was something like 5'8, 180lbs but had a lot of "Q" like qualities.
Landry jones and the shovel pass. LOL Bring up those stats to Heisman quality.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 pm

That shovel pass was the shit....where did the ball go? Is the guy down? Where did that guy come from? Touchdown! lol

_________________
Sooner fans - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:21 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
That shovel pass was the shit....where did the ball go? Is the guy down? Where did that guy come from? Touchdown! lol
I loved watching the football equivalent of a dwarf score all those touchdowns against the shorthorns. LOL
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....
Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-04-15
Location : New Mexico

Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:53 pm

slowly becoming a fan....My GF is a huge fan tho. Friday getting ticks for the CO game so looking forward to road trip!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooner fans   Sooner fans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Sooner fans
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: