Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Andrew The Raider King

Go down 
+4
Birdofthad
gomez1012
LTFG
SlickMoneyXL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

Andrew The Raider King Empty
PostSubject: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Is that picture in your sig real? (the sign) If so why would you have it as a sig?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Yeah Andrew... Why would you have such a controversial sig?... And how did you score so many rep points when I worked so hard to keep you from dipping below zero for months while Wolf cut you at the knees. Did you and Wolf reach some kind of accord where he reps you rather than negs you for dissing Fedor? We need to know the answer to these questions, Drew...
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Is Wolf this guy?

Back to top Go down
SlickMoneyXL
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
SlickMoneyXL

Favorite Fighter(s) : Miguel Cotto, Efrain Escudero

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:54 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Yeah Andrew... Why would you have such a controversial sig?... And how did you score so many rep points when I worked so hard to keep you from dipping below zero for months while Wolf cut you at the knees. Did you and Wolf reach some kind of accord where he reps you rather than negs you for dissing Fedor? We need to know the answer to these questions, Drew...

Real Talk
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Ninja Claus is the reason for the reps
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Damn Bird u are over 100????
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:56 pm

i thought i was the reason andrew stayed on the positive
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm

I have a feeling we were both picking up the slack over the last year. Everytime I logged on and saw Wolf knocking him below zero for ragging Fedor, I would rep him back up so he could at least defend himself. I'll bet 20-30 of my reps have gone to Drew. Just have a hard time seeing anyone hounded that much for having an opinion (As off as it may be at times).
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:50 pm

No that wasn't my real Sig. I try to theme things for a week or so. Example: I did a Jack the Ripper 1 week, hot chicks 1 week, The last one was a sign a guy made for that bill in Arizona when they protested it. I don't have anything bad to say to people who move here legally because all they see is an opportunity to improve themselves, but I do have a problem with people who break the law getting in here and then become parasites on the system, but have never once invested into the system. That girl in the avatar that week was the ex-wife of the main financial backer of M-1 global, Zara Mgoyan. She is fine! So last weeks was weird, but the themes are back this week. The U.S. military is the best. Not the toughest, the smartest.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Oh as far as the points...A Guardian Angel guys. However, I have really tried hard not to neg anyone to much unless they go crazy ass stupid. But I thank all my friends who have tried to keep me positive and whenever I can repay the favor, I will.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:00 pm

And that is me and my daughter in the avatar. She is my pride and joy at 7 years old. In 6 maybe 7 years, she will start being someone elses pride-n-joy...and he will die!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:28 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Oh as far as the points...A Guardian Angel guys. However, I have really tried hard not to neg anyone to much unless they go crazy ass stupid. But I thank all my friends who have tried to keep me positive and whenever I can repay the favor, I will.

You owe me 40 then. I would rather you just neg wolf for a few weeks. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 pm

lol BBc you got prob 70% of my negs and probably 50% of my reps I guess its a love hate Smile oh and I negged the shit out of you when you asked but then I was like nah I give him reps and then u got pissed and negged my repping you ahhh those 25 minutes were the best of my life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew The Raider King   Andrew The Raider King Empty

Back to top Go down

Andrew The Raider King
Page 1 of 1