Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glenn Beck May be Going Blind

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
Canvas
Thomasdrrn09
Birdofthad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 am

Birdofthad wrote:
ahah I agree sooners, sometimes peoples belief and actual stupidity just fucking amazes me, i have to actually stop and look at them and just take in their stupidity

great example, paying for a ticket one time, the lady in line before me was paying off her fines for writing bad checks

she actually asked the people downtown "so this means I can write bad checks again right?"

she literally thought because of the movie Double Jepardy she couldnt be charged with forging bad checks again, the lady was like "no, you will be arrested again, STOP IT"

hahahah
LMFAO. I had a girl ask me once when is the 4th of July?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 am

holy shit thread closed that takes the cake

but no bullshit , my same friend who thought Obama would get sworn in on the Quran once asked when we were in 8th grade

and I am not shitting you or making this up

"Whats the earth called?"

everyone in the room looked at him and knew we had just heard the dumbest fucking question we would ever hear in our life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:43 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
holy shit thread closed that takes the cake

but no bullshit , my same friend who thought Obama would get sworn in on the Quran once asked when we were in 8th grade

and I am not shitting you or making this up

"Whats the earth called?"

everyone in the room looked at him and knew we had just heard the dumbest fucking question we would ever hear in our life
LMAO. That is some funny shit.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
YES!!! All that crying must have ruined his eyes

hopefully the voice is the next thing to go, woo hoo!!!

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/07/19/glenn-beck-i-might-be-going-blind/

Quoted for the next time you piss and whine about some insensitive comment by the douchebag Rush Limbaugh.

You act no better than they do. For shame, Bird. **wags finger**
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

theres a difference I dont talk to americans every day on television

I talk to you 20 guys hahaha
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
theres a difference I dont talk to americans every day on television

I talk to you 20 guys hahaha

Shouldn't matter really. The guy has a family that he goes home to every day after playing his TV personality.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:02 pm

you mean he goes to through his portal and returns to hell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
you mean he goes to through his portal and returns to hell?
LMFAO. But really I have to agree with you Bird FUCK BECK. I wouldnt give two shits if he died today.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:05 pm

same sooners theres some people i could care less about if they keeled over or where never born

Beck is one of them
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Wow. Funny that you guys can claim guys like Rush and Beck are rightwing hate mongers, then wish death upon them two seconds later.

I don't wish any of that on the left wing scum I dislike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:17 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
Wow. Funny that you guys can claim guys like Rush and Beck are rightwing hate mongers, then wish death upon them two seconds later.

I do. I want Bill Maher dead and also Michael Moore. Palin needs to die and someone please punch her stupid fucking kid in the face.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:18 pm

if you're gonna kill people, kill all the people who run the federal reserve.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:20 pm

didnt say im gonna kill anyone

said i wont care when they die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:27 pm

oggy420 wrote:
if you're gonna kill people, kill all the people who run the federal reserve.
I wouldnt mind killing, and I am serious, everyone at the Westboro Church. I wish them the worst kind of death.
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:29 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

I do. I want Bill Maher dead and also Michael Moore. Palin needs to die and someone please punch her stupid fucking kid in the face.

Yeesh. Aren't you a teacher?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:34 pm

her kids are pretty punchable in fariness to sooners
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:34 pm

KrazyHorseBennett wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
KrazyHorseBennett wrote:

Yeesh. Aren't you a teacher?
Yes sir. But hey some people just need to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
her kids are pretty punchable in fariness to sooners
She is over 18.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Bird we should make a thread of people we wouldnt mind seeing dead. LOL
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:55 pm

What's the earth called? wow
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:58 pm

If you could get rid of the 50 biggest liberal idiots and the 50 biggest conservative idiots then the US would be a much better place.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:03 pm

those people are all just misinformed. There are people much higher up on the totem pole who are the real cause of our problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:04 pm

captainanddew wrote:
If you could get rid of the 50 biggest liberal idiots and the 50 biggest conservative idiots then the US would be a much better place.
The best thing anyone has ever typed.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:09 pm

captainanddew wrote:
What's the earth called? wow

ya he said that when he was 13 he is know 22 we still give him shit for it

hahah
and your right about 50 libs and 50 rights

1 thing though, If Barney Frank falls in the Liberal side can we swap him for number 51 cause his town hall meetings are priceless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15trj5KemVk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck May be Going Blind   Glenn Beck May be Going Blind - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck May be Going Blind
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2