Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninja's Place Grand Prix I

Go down 
+11
LA
Andrew the Raider King
chorky777
WinstonSmith
GDPofDRC
Ludo
Birdofthad
timthebim
bobbitt15
OU
GolbeZ
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

Ninja's Place Grand Prix I Empty
PostSubject: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Ninja's Place Grand Prix I Bracket2

Last edited by GolbeZ on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Alright .. so this is the tourney that Bird set up.. it has byes.. if you guys are wanting to get this rolling we can go with this.. or we can try and wait for 2 more people to step in.. up to you..
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 pm

who is Soonders? lol

Mantis you are the fucking man...if you want to call me Soonders go right ahead
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:58 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
who is Soonders? lol

Mantis you are the fucking man...if you want to call me Soonders go right ahead

Damn it.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:00 pm

fixed.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:01 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
fixed.
I'm not worthy
Ninja's Place Grand Prix I Were-not-worthy

YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:03 pm

I'd rather try and fill out the bracket with 2 more but I just don't know if the interest is there for it. Plus, I'm still holding onto the belief that LA won't return by 117 lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:04 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'd rather try and fill out the bracket with 2 more but I just don't know if the interest is there for it. Plus, I'm still holding onto the belief that LA won't return by 117 lol

LA already said he will still make picks, don't you worry about that. We can get those no prob.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:12 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Well here are the people who pick regularly or somewhat regularly.. who has not shown interest or maybe just hadnt seen it..

NoRegret
Ninja
Chorky
Primetyme
Redman
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 pm

So I guess some of us can ask them if we happen to see them around .. but until than we are planning on rolling with this bracket for UFC 117
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 pm

Are we still doing it so that our picks for the pickem record count as different than this in case we switch picks to avoid a tie?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:47 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Are we still doing it so that our picks for the pickem record count as different than this in case we switch picks to avoid a tie?

Yeah .. it will be in the same thread... so do something like this...

Main Card

Rampage Jackson vs. Rashad Evans
Jason Brilz vs. Antônio Rogério Nogueira
Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller
Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow
Diego Sanchez vs. John Hathaway

Preliminary Card

Amir Sadollah vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Efrain Escudero vs. Dan Lauzon
Melvin Guillard vs. Waylon Lowe
Luiz Cane vs. Cyrille Diabaté
Aaron Riley vs. Joe Brammer
Jesse Forbes vs. Ryan Jensen

Grand Prix Picks
Rampage Jackson vs. Rashad Evans
Amir Sadollah vs. Dong Hyun Kim

and obviously if you have nothing different between the two than dont put anything down for Grand Prix Picks.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Golbez so we put our Grand Prix picks in this thread??
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:03 pm

No same thread as your official picks for your pickem record
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:13 pm

timthebim wrote:

No.. put your picks in the UFC 117 thread.. and if you have any changes for the Gran Prix picks .. add them to that same comment like in my above example.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:24 pm

WOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!! Cant wait
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
timthebim wrote:

No.. put your picks in the UFC 117 thread.. and if you have any changes for the Gran Prix picks .. add them to that same comment like in my above example.

My bad Im retarded!!!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:19 pm

So are we doing a full event for the grand prix or just some of the fights for the grand prix?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:45 pm

LudoCain wrote:
So are we doing a full event for the grand prix or just some of the fights for the grand prix?

You will pick the full event..

That example I gave was if you would like to change some picks for only the grand prix and not the normal pickem to perhaps avoid a tie.

Again .. if you pick before your opponent does than you shouldnt have to worry about having different picks, they will have to make some differences since they picked after..

I am going to work on posting a Rules & Procedure Thread for everyone.. probably tomorrow since its saturday night and all.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:57 pm

oh man GDP your so screwed just got done with my first training session in the woods, and I have taken the Fedor training method of preparing to fall far distances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_lnuBxRrGU
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 pm

My training

Ninja's Place Grand Prix I E570689a-9e4d-4f68-82a5-aff250ab27ff
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 pm

i loved that movie but they really needed subtitles for Andres Giant Asss
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:34 pm

if you dont give your heart wings you.......shit

hahaha only funny Samberg moment IMO
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:03 am

How do I get in?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:26 am

pick for 117 and say you want in, but we also need 1 more person if you join good ol winston
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Grand Prix I   Ninja's Place Grand Prix I Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Place Grand Prix I
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next