Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lebron to chicago?

Go down 
+6
NoRegret
oggy420
Deezy0814
killerofchicken
OU
SOKO
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:46 pm

I love how Sportscenter is playing the song "Not afraid" by eminem for their little video package of LeBron.

That song is about not being afraid to stand up for something that people normally wouldnt and shit like that.

LeBron is too big of a pussy to make a statement and standup for something like the city of Cleveland.

Miami it is.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
Lebron is going to NY. No chance he goes to chicago

Says the guy who lives on the boarder of NY....don't deny it, I saw the map! lol

What map?? Anyway if he goes to Miami he is a tool.
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/viewonline.htm

LOL biased.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Speaking of "Not Afraid" by Eminem, hey Sooners, how do you feel about that song? I like it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:17 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Speaking of "Not Afraid" by Eminem, hey Sooners, how do you feel about that song? I like it.

I'm not feeling it.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:19 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I'm not feeling it.

For real? I liked the first freestyle verse he did alot. Pretty much what makes me like the song.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:25 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

Says the guy who lives on the boarder of NY....don't deny it, I saw the map! lol

LOL biased.

That's bad ass lol. Apparently Miami offered mike miller a contract with a deadline of tonight. They can't afford him and lebron so I'm not buying that he is coming to miami.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:26 pm

NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I'm not feeling it.

For real? I liked the first freestyle verse he did alot. Pretty much what makes me like the song.

Eminem is garbage. One good album and the rest is mediocre. I didn't realize people still liked him.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I'm not feeling it.

Eminem is garbage. One good album and the rest is mediocre. I didn't realize people still liked him.

Eh he's hit or miss with me with his new shit. Some of his stuff I like, some not.

Its all good, it least i'm not under a false impression of a top athlete wanting to sign with my team Wink
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:33 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

I'm not feeling it.

Eh he's hit or miss with me with his new shit. Some of his stuff I like, some not.

Its all good, it least i'm not under a false impression of a top athlete wanting to sign with my team Wink
\

hahaha well lets see at 9:10 tonight lol!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:34 pm

You really think he is going to announce it that early into an hour long TV event?

I think not, i'm expecting him to announce it at like 9:45-9:50 so he can juice every second out of people as he can.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm

This is my dream scenario, these 3 getting together and still losing to the Lakers. Make it happen
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:46 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

LOL biased.

That's bad ass lol. Apparently Miami offered mike miller a contract with a deadline of tonight. They can't afford him and lebron so I'm not buying that he is coming to miami.

Yeah I found that map feature a little while back a got a kick out of it.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:50 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

LOL biased.

wtf? cool feature, i didnt know there were "others" from the balkans on here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:52 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Thomasdrrn09 wrote:

LOL biased.

wtf? cool feature, i didnt know there were "others" from the balkans on here.

Yeah I think I made an entire topic about it on the "Board Suggestions" feild. I know I made a thread just not exactly sure of it's location lol. Map feature helped me find out Wolfy is from Peoria, IL. lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:58 pm

I bet he works in the Caterpillar plant, lol, although theres nothing wrong with that
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Queen James probably going to Miami....

Cop out?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 am

Steven A Smith called it 10 days ago from his sources. ESPN dominates all credit for the creation and implementation of free agency though.

They made a bunch of local kids go home today at Boy s Girls club because there was over occupancy from press. 4 joined gangs, 6 did their first illicit drug, and 3 are working corners.

Lebron had the Bosh/Wade signing leaked so the story was solely his today.

All of this has made me embarrassed for the NBA. Lebron doesn't deserve the attention.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lebron to chicago?   Lebron to chicago? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lebron to chicago?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3