Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????

Go down 
+2
Deezy0814
Birdofthad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 am

I got prescribed to it cause I havent been able to sleep since stopped puffing, I had taken it twice before and dont really like it

I see double vision then jsut pass out, wondering though I drink alot, is this bad to mix???
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:41 am

yea don't drink on sleep aids shit can shut your body down i've had a couple buddies die because of that
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:46 am

yikes thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:49 am

no prob
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Don't take more than you are supposed to and never mix them with drugs. A few beers with one and you see shit out of the corner of your eyes. I like the feeling myself. I was prescribed some a few years ago and had two refills. I finished them all off a few months ago. I would take them if I needed to go to bed early. You have to take them right when you get in the bed and you will nod out fast.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 pm

damn bird how long has it been. I am taking a break now and its ruff man I try to not take sleep aids cause I dont want to get the feeling that I will always need them to sleep. I just bust my ass in the gym, go running, get out in the sun, anything to take the energy out of my body so I can start to relax and fall asleep before midnight. Black and milds calm my nerves but cant handle them anymore. I feel ya man Im only a few days in and Im sweatin like dom delaouise on a treadmill when I get to bed along with some fuck ass dreams and tossing and turning. keep it as cool as possible to help if your sweating and try to tire yourself out as much as possible before bed. I make the best of it when I take breaks by getting back in shape and after a couple of weeks im back to normal if thats what you want to call it. The more you sweat the faster the shit will leave your body and get you back to normal. Gool luck bro as I feel your pain. Its hard for me cause I can light up right now if I want but you have no choice so more power to ya.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:50 pm

16 days, sucks, ya soko my dreams have been WEIRD AS FUCK every night i have a few weird ass dreams

the weirdest so far was that I was friends with Tito Ortiz, another was i went to disneyland and stayed in a hotel room that was 8 by 8 feet, no furniture only a carpet

ya been working out like crazy cause i smoked so much im worried my system will be harder to flush out, im pretty skinny though so dont have to worry about it hiding in fat cells
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:53 pm

fuck man your at the two week mark it should be getting easier man. Just keep your eye on the prize and tell yourself puffin is like poison and hope you dont think about it as much.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 pm

I know this sounds crazy but my boy had been on probation and smoked that magazine shit and said roll it in a blunt and after two weeks without anything he said it did the job and after a few days he got used to it and said he couldnt tell the difference. Not sure the truth to it cause Ive never tried it. fuck anything at this point right. gotta sleep. There are a few kinds but supposedly one king works much better than the others. If I can get any more info I will let you know. Brown leaf dutch always makes the head heavy and much easier to sleep if you do go that rout with the fake shit.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:58 pm

ya honestly the last 3 or 5 days hasnt been as hard, i to smoked Black and MIlds to help but they are pretty harsh and i feel like shit the next day if i smoke them before bed, i need to find some less harsh cheap cigar to give me a buzz

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 pm

soko your right i have a friend on 10 year probation that smokes it gets F'd up and it is traceless as far as tests go
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:16 pm

You stopped smoking because of the arrest? Yo son you even been to court yet on that shit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:32 pm

plea bargained i get tested 3 times in the next 3 months, do 24 hours community service , go to 7 drug classes and it gets expunged from my record
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:27 pm

smoke some hooka. Shit gives you a nice body high.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:28 pm

i mean Shisha in a hookah
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:58 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:49 pm

yeah man dont take any chances and get that shit behind you. Its only a matter of time. look at it this way a break is good for the mind and body from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 pm

ya and i had been going basically every day for 6 years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????   Anyone Take or Taken Ambien????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Take or Taken Ambien?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: