Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 pm

The greatest sport in the world.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? Crickets+chirping,jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Sorry Freak Rugby isn't my cup of tea, neither is Cricket tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:10 pm

League not Union.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 pm

I did watch Invictus Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 pm

What's difference between league and union ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Union is boring as hell. league is non stop action. Watch the highlights I put up. Union is a kick-a-thon. League is the running and get smashed game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Playing League i've dislocated my shoulder, broke my hand, broke my foot, injured my knee and torn my groin. It's the toughest sport to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Playing League i've dislocated my shoulder, broke my hand, broke my foot, injured my knee and torn my groin. It's the toughest sport to play.

I agree about that, we don't need no pads or helmets Smile
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Can you imagine if the crazy freakish atheletes in the NFL did that shit? Would result in a few deaths. Men that size moving that fast with no pads? Not enough money in the world to step on that field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
freakzilla316ftw wrote:

I agree about that, we don't need no pads or helmets Smile

You get a pair of shorts, a shirt, socks and boots and that's all. Also, same players for offense and defense and no stopping of play between the 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:40 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Can you imagine if the crazy freakish atheletes in the NFL did that shit? Would result in a few deaths. Men that size moving that fast with no pads? Not enough money in the world to step on that field.

They wouldn't have the cardio to play league. They'd be dead tired in 5min. Also, League players aren't jacked up on roids.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

They wouldn't have the cardio to play league. They'd be dead tired in 5min. Also, League players aren't jacked up on roids.

Good point about the cardio...but there are freakish atheletes out there with no roids. Just like NFL players couldn't have cardio for soccer. Even without roids those freaks of nature are bigger, stronger and faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Our biggest guys are about 270 pounds. Anyone over that would get killed by the smaller guys running around them. Especially in the 2nd half when they'd be too tired.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:48 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
Our biggest guys are about 270 pounds. Anyone over that would get killed by the smaller guys running around them. Especially in the 2nd half when they'd be too tired.

I agree the cardio is a big thing. But some of those 300lbs NFL guys could still catch those smaller rugby guys in the short distance. Rugby has never seen a freak like some of the DE in the NFL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:58 pm

I agree the NFL has better athletes but that's because they are built for a sprint not a marathon. Our best players make about 40 tackles a game and still run the ball up between 15-20 times a game with only the halftime as a break in an 80 min game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:04 pm

freakzilla316ftw wrote:
I agree the NFL has better athletes but that's because they are built for a sprint not a marathon. Our best players make about 40 tackles a game and still run the ball up between 15-20 times a game with only the halftime as a break in an 80 min game.

Football(American Football) players could never dream of that kind of cardio. Just like most don't realize how much cardio it takes to run for 45 min straight in soccer.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:36 pm

I do not, but a good friend of mine is a huge rugby guy, he plays in leagues and shit, I'll check out the wallabies ever once in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Wallabies are union. It's a completly different game. Watch the highlights I put up. League is x100 better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?   Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody on this board watch Rugby League?
Page 1 of 1