Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings Empty
PostSubject: Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings   Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:16 am

This guy was handing out little UFC/Bud Light 4 oz glove key chains and beer Koozies and the guy at the next table told him he would sit there and drink his Coors Light in Brock fashion. I lol at that too, as did a bunch of others. Then everyone talked about how Brock was wrong when they felt sorry for the Bud Light guy.

Better than that was when the crowd went wild after the HW title fight. I was high fiving a bunch of people and this guy came at me and I thought he was in big time celebration. He was having a Carwin loss fit. After I was snubbed, I lol at him and pointed and the crowd chanted Brock. A bunch of people laughed at that too. They laughed because of how I reacted to his diss and his crumble. You had to see how the guy reacted. It was like a high five to a kick to the balls and he wasn't giving it up. Of course I pointed and laughed like Brock at Heath Herring and that is what set it off. I won't lie that most of my side had Tapout shirts on.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings   Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 am

ya I was only guy going for Shane so I got it pretty good but Im a good sport, didnt hurt that I was with 10 god friends and they were all goin for Brock

1 guy started talking some shit and my friends shut him down pretty fast so that was nice
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings   Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:24 am

Birdofthad wrote:
ya I was only guy going for Shane so I got it pretty good but Im a good sport, didnt hurt that I was with 10 god friends and they were all goin for Brock

1 guy started talking some shit and my friends shut him down pretty fast so that was nice

Most of the crowd was for Shane here. The Brock fans were just quiet before the fight. I was scared for him, but still clapped for him. The Shane fans were going bonkers and I was saying Lesnar wasn't in trouble. Then came round 2. The Lesnar fans erupted like Krakatoa!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings   Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:27 am

ya see exact opposite here i was only guy going for Shane and cheering for him, I am loud and obnoxious on fight night so my friends were like come on Bird do the cheers so i chheered for Carwin, someone mocked me but shut the fuck up after our tables cat called him

I roll deeep hahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings   Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings Empty

Back to top Go down

Bud Light guy at Buffalo Wild Wings
Page 1 of 1