Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ever stop watching MMA?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Ever stop watching MMA? Empty
PostSubject: Ever stop watching MMA?   Ever stop watching MMA? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Ever been a period in your life where you watched the sport more than others? I remember renting VHS tapes back in school and watching them when our parents weren't around. Having to hide the shit. The dark ages man. Then death metal, pot, bitches and college became more important, but later in 2003 I bought the UFC video game for PS2 and got back into the sport casually, but then I started following Pride when by boss got the CC-Fedor card. Pride fanboy born. Then I sort of went dormant again, casually following until the merger. Then I watched endless fights. Countless hours of fights. But after Shogun got beat, I swore off MMA, assuming Dana had somehow fixed all the Pride fighters UFC fights so they'd lose. Didn't pick up again for a solid three or four months. I think the NYE show where Fedor fought Choi was what brought me back. Since then I've watched thousands of fight hours. It's a disease now quite frankly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
thome_nerko
White Belt
White Belt
thome_nerko

Favorite Fighter(s) : Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ever stop watching MMA?   Ever stop watching MMA? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:45 pm

UFC owns Pride
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Ever stop watching MMA?   Ever stop watching MMA? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:12 pm

They quite literally do. But tell that to TUF winner Michael Bisping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever stop watching MMA?   Ever stop watching MMA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever stop watching MMA?
Page 1 of 1