Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matt Lindland Bio?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
icebergsnoopy
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Matt Lindland Bio? Empty
PostSubject: Matt Lindland Bio?   Matt Lindland Bio? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 am

Has any1 seen Fighting Politics? and know where i can watch it, ive tried gettin it around toronto area and i cant find it anywhere, i tried downloading it and its no where to be found, if any1 knows lemme know PLZ and thank u
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Matt Lindland Bio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Lindland Bio?   Matt Lindland Bio? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 pm

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5662843/Fighting.Politics.2009.BDRip.XviD-BOV

Pirate bay is always a good place to start.

Filmmaker David Vahey chronicles the controversy surrounding mixed martial artist Matt Lindland, whose promising career in the Ultimate Fighting Championship was cut short when he was dismissed for wearing the wrong clothing at a pre-match event. Did the UFC have a legitimate beef? Or was UFC chief Dana White determined to protect UFC's golden-boy athletes by railroading the up-and-coming Lindland? Along with his supporters, Lindland weighs in.

Cast:

Matt Lindland, Dan Henderson, Randy Couture, Chael Sonnen, Ivan Salaverry, Loretta Hunt, Jeff Sherwood, Josh Gross, Kevin Iole, Chris Leben

Looks interesting. I wonder I Dana would of fired Penn for going RVCA even though he was the champ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Matt Lindland Bio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Lindland Bio?   Matt Lindland Bio? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:12 am

I just got done watching it and had never heard of it until Iceberg made this thread. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I thought it was a great documentary that any hardcore MMA fan should watch. I don't want to ruin it so guys go and check it out. You will see alot of familiar faces and get a great story which some of us knew already. This doc only makes the story of Matt Linland and the sport of MMA better.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Matt Lindland Bio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Lindland Bio?   Matt Lindland Bio? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:23 am

L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt Lindland Bio? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Lindland Bio?   Matt Lindland Bio? Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Lindland Bio?
Page 1 of 1