Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters

Go down 
+3
Wolfgangsta
GDPofDRC
LTFG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters Empty
PostSubject: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/7/1/1547179/dana-white-ufc-haters-and-idiot

"Here we go. Alistair Overeem is gonna be the new guy? Alistsair Overeem got knocked out by Chuck Liddell at 205. You know what’s funny? Because we don’t have him signed he’ll be the new guy. The guy that Chuck knocked out at 205. All the UFC haters will be like, ‘oh yeah, this guy is the best.’ And all the idiot websites will rank him the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world."

We're reaching a little bit here, aren't we? I don't know of anyone claiming that Reem is now the second coming... Now Werdum on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:46 pm

That's also because we are idiots.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:46 pm

lol@Dana referencing a Pride fight from like 1987. What happened Dana when we referenced his Rampage fight back when he was still champion? Didn't like comparisons then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:52 pm

yeah I saw this earlier posted it in a different thread, didn't think Dana's garbage was worth making a new one.
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/mma-f1/dana-is-always-right-and-his-cooking-is-excellent-t6216.htm
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:53 pm

Dana's garbage is always worth a thread... There's honestly no better entertainment than this guy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:57 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
Dana's garbage is always worth a thread... There's honestly no better entertainment than this guy.

He was suppose to be on Cowherd around this time but I turned my radio off because I honestly didn't want to hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 12:57 pm

I hope one day a fighter gives him a beatdown similar to the one Tyson gave Don King.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:00 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

He was suppose to be on Cowherd around this time but I turned my radio off because I honestly didn't want to hear it.
I hate Colin.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

I hate Colin.

I don't really care for him either but it is him or Rome, I got to listen to something at work. Rome has great interviews but the rest of the show gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:04 pm

I hear that too. I really only listen to DP show and Petros and Money if I'm listening to str.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Is anyone surprised by this??? Dana can't keep his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:08 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I hear that too. I really only listen to DP show and Petros and Money if I'm listening to str.

I miss Dan Patrick. I really enjoy Gotlieb and SVP.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:09 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

I hate Colin.

Yeah... This months flavor of Jim Rome minus the annoying soundbites. I got Sirius in hopes to find decent sports talk. Still searching a month later (Anyone have any suggestions?). I agree with Sooners about Rome's interviews. At least he still does that well. Colin always sounds like he's reading a script and can't adjust on the fly in his interviews. I like to be entertained, but the annoying shit gets old.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:11 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah... I was sad that ESPN made Dan run. I've seen his show on TV when home under the weather, but it doesn't seem the same.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:16 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

I hate Colin.

Yeah... This months flavor of Jim Rome minus the annoying soundbites. I got Sirius in hopes to find decent sports talk. Still searching a month later (Anyone have any suggestions?). I agree with Sooners about Rome's interviews. At least he still does that well. Colin always sounds like he's reading a script and can't adjust on the fly in his interviews. I like to be entertained, but the annoying shit gets old.

WFAN is on the web. Though it is straight NY sports, with a heavy bent on baseball. Francesa is the GOAT of sports radio imo, though he can be a bit rough on the callers. Adam the bull is good too. Catch an opening monologue of the schmooz, again very NY, but entertaining.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:18 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah... I was sad that ESPN made Dan run. I've seen his show on TV when home under the weather, but it doesn't seem the same.

I've got it perfect for the people I care to hear for. The DP radio show is on my morning commute and Petros and Money is on my evening commute. Everyone else is hit or miss, but a lot more misses.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:19 pm

LTFG you know you can go to espnradio.com and they have plenty of different shows to pick from. Like I use to listed to The Michael Irvin show instead of Herd before they pulled his show.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Yeah, I've given the ones I can find a try and too many focus on local sports or just one or two sports. I like well rounded shows that cover many sports and all markets. I live in Oregon for crying out loud... We have nothing here but the Blazers. So I need to hear the national scope and I like all of the major sports. Just Dallas football or New York baseball doesn't cut it for me... It's why I still find myself turning to Rome 2-3 days a week and tolerating the irritating garbage that accompanies the solid sports takes and interviews.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:44 pm

lol...i think Dana needs a vacation. He's starting to sound like a sherdogger.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters 10ehl34
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters   Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana ripping idiot websites and UFC haters
Page 1 of 1